Recent content by Guin

1. Guin

What are you watching? (television thread)

Really liked the episode. One thing that really stood out to me was the Kim flashback scene when they are signing the papers, I was honestly waiting for a look on Saul's face of maybe sadness and regret as Kim walks out the door, but no, at this point he's completely Saul Goodman not a shred of...
  2. Guin

Better call Saul
  3. Guin

SkullKast 132: Vanishing Cherry Blossoms (Ep. 367)

Really good pod. I was actually thinking the Berserk armour would activate and we would get a more insane fight between Guts and Griffith with the armour activated, its literally Griffith standing right there, its true it just makes no sense for it not to activate, unless for some reason they...
  4. Guin

The Art of Guin

Luffy from one piece
  5. Guin

Wow Griffith you summed up perfectly my thoughts about this stranger things season, well put!. I agree about Vecna just appearing out of nowhere being linked to literally every plot point out there, I think they wanted a villain that was actually a character instead of this evil force, but it...
  6. Guin

Episode 367

You can really tell this is the bare bones story points now. Zodd shows up literally not a single word exchanged between him and Guts, it's as if Zodd is just a generic no name apostle that is just lunging at Guts undeserving of any characterization, Guts's internal thoughts are extremely basic...
  7. Guin

Adventures in YouTube

Funny take I found on YouTube about the latest episodes
  8. Guin

SkullKast 131: Eye of the Maelstrom (Ep. 365-366)

Nice podcast, regarding what you said about Guts's not having a reaction to Griffith's transformation from the boy, I had that same exact thought as if something was missing there. I was really hoping for a page similar to Guts's face when he sees Griffith reincarnated, the level of nuance and...
  9. Guin

My cat likes the Grunbeld novel!!?? [IMG]

My cat likes the Grunbeld novel!!??
  10. Guin

Episodes 365 & 366

Wait some pages were leaked? But regarding the color poster it definitely looks like a more generic anime style with some Miura touches in there, Puck looks almost exactly like he did in one of the 2016/17 anime posters. It looks like key art for an anime project announcement or something. I'm...
  11. Guin

The Art of Guin

Another Berserk drawing, this is Casca in her elfhelm outfit with some falling cherry blossoms
  12. Guin

The Art of Guin

Thank you so much Grail
  13. Guin

The Art of Guin

New Guts drawing, this one is meant to be the bonfire of dreams scene
  14. Guin

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

When I think of Berserk now it conjures up a lot of emotion within me, I'm still slowly but surely coming to terms with the passing of Miura, and was at peace with the story being concluded. All I can say is that I respect Kouji Mori, and him knowing the direction of the story that fans are...
Top Bottom