Gunlord500's latest activity

• Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Episode 369 with Like Like.
    Well guys, I think we may need to adjust our expectations again! :ganishka: Or perspective, because this just isn't Berserk and we...
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Phonon89's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    You’re right. Femto was in full control and expecting him him last time. He could’ve prevented the abduction just like he prevented the...
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Phonon89's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    I agree or course that scenes and characters are poorly portrayed due to a lack of information. I’m just stuck in the idea that Skull...
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Grail's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    Looking back on Dur-An-Ki in light of the recent episode releases, it is pretty interesting to think about what sort of work Miura must...
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Sir Schraffl's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    This episode did finally instill hope for this continuation in me. Was able to enjoy it as an episode of berserk, of course not to...
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Aphasia's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    Certainly some wonkiness, mostly in Gut's expressions, but just wanted to say overall I think this is certainly the best art output...
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Atocas's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    Time to throw in my two cents for the first time since the continuation started. I'm gonna be honest, I didn't enjoy the last two...
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    I think the art is far from objectively awful, actually a lot of the individual drawings, like Skully, Roderick and his crew, or Zodd...
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Skeleton's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    dialogue is exactly what I expected from this project. It’s clearly Mori’s recollection of what Miura told him, possibly transcribed...
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 replied to the thread Episode 368.
    If I had to bet though,
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Odysseus's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Episode 368 with Haha Haha.
    I don't believe it's unprecedented, no, but considering their laconic reluctance thus far it's a big swing. It gives me the hope we'll...
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    No, you shouldn't. The official digital episode will be out Thursday and costs less than a cup of coffee...
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to RaffoBaffo's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    So, I like the Episode, just, well, when they announced a color page I exepcted something new and not the Cover of Volume 41 :troll:
  • Gunlord500
    Gunlord500 reacted to Odysseus's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    Won't say too much until later, but I'm glad there was more dialogue this time around, as well as some decent enough characterization...
Top Bottom