Recent content by Gurnaak

1. G

Berserk Tattoo

I'd be wary of that and definately speak with a tattooist. I have my arm and left side of my body tattooed and my guy explained that inking over scarred tissue is a hit and miss thing. We avoided the scar from my TB innoculation jab just in case it didn't take. You might find that you need...
  2. G

Was Griffith's beherit poisoned?

Please do, I posed the question in the first place and I was happy with the first few replies :D Was just a thought that popped inta my head whilst at work anyway. Damn, time to do some work that pays :(
  3. G

Was Griffith's beherit poisoned?

I don't normally post things as I prefer to lurk in the murky shadows and snigger at all the "wh3re's scanlashins plse???" questions ;) Anyway, this popped into my head after someone posted a pic of the pierced behelit that saved ol' Griff's life. Complete speculation mind you but it's fun to...
  4. G

Berserk region 2 Box Set?!

Gurnaak says, Okay, so this is my first post on the forum but i've been coming here for ages, reading about stuff and laughing at stuff (the usual). Finally a mate has sent me something that's forced me to register and actually write a post...
Top Bottom