Recent content by Gutts

1. G

Who is the best swordsman after Guts?

Wow Kenoh-sama, great Skullknight pic!
  2. G

Which of God Hands do you want to be reborn?

Are you sure you're not thinking about some of her other body parts? ;D If one of the God Hand were reborn, how can you be sure they'd look like they do in God Hand form? Griffith reborn (i've only seen pics not read the arc yet) doesn't look like the Femto at all! Femto was hugely-built...
  3. G

Now back to the topic! ;D I agree, Boscone was prolly 2nd to Guts. But #1 would probably be Griffith (before Femto not after, haven't gotten that for yet.)
  4. G

I know you're suppose to buy the manga but its not sold in the US (nowhere near me anyways.) :( Is Guts phobic of people touching him because of Donavan? Thats sick, I'm glad Guts killed him!! :D This is probably all old news for you guys.. So I guess I'll have to try to catch up in reading!
  5. G

Demon Child

Hi! I'm new to Berserk, so sorry for any stupid questions. I read in the character FAQ that the demon child is Guts and Caska's child. Is that the demented thing we see in the first few chapters? When Guts is in the dungeon and the child moves towards Guts. Does it have any special powers...
  6. G

Well, at first I downloaded the raw scans of Berserk vol 1, using text translations to figure out what was happening. Then I found this person who has scanned and translated (scanlated :P) up to volume 8!! It takes a while to download for my slow internet connect but I dont mind! :) Well, Guts...
  7. G

Hi! I'm new here and to Berserk, so I'm sorry if I ask some stupid questions.. :( Who is Bosgocne? ??? I've read the first volume of Berserk and I'm working on getting the 2nd and 3rd. Thanks for the help! (By the way, great webpage!)
Top Bottom