Recent content by Hanyaan

1. Hanyaan

Farnese cosplay colors and opinions?

I was hoping I'd have progress of my wig, but the one I ordered turned out to be waaaaay the wrong color when it arrived so on to ordering a new one. I have a crapton of pattern drafting in progress but nothing to show... credit card receipts and a pile of messed up muslin aren't progress. I...
  2. Hanyaan

Black Swordsman - on a bit of a budget

This is absolutely fantastic! :isidro: I'm especially loving the paint work. Can't wait to see the finished product!
  3. Hanyaan

Right now the only thing I'm still really trying to figure out is how much different of a color the undercoat is from the cloak that goes over it. I'm thinking it should probably be the same color but perhaps two shades less saturated? It's pretty simple, and goes off logic of doing what I've...
  4. Hanyaan

Oh, that is of TONS of help! Thank you so very much! I like the more watercolor coloring look of the manga compared to the more saturated look of the ps2 game, but the rotating 3D reference there is insanely useful. And I'm not surprised that I seem to remember Farnese wearing colors that she...
  5. Hanyaan

Thank you! I'd love to see more people try Berserk in general, although I know that it scares a lot of people away just by being either armor (scary for people like me who are primarily seamstresses) or heavy sewing (scary for sewing newbies, although if you aren't totally crazy like I am...
  6. Hanyaan

Thank you so much for the pointer! I like blue a lot. And thank you so much for the compliment~! I'm a bit worried about the time frame I've given myself this time around (I'm shooting for Fanime if I have any luck), but I think if I can exercise my self-discipline I'll be fine. The last time I...
  7. Hanyaan

I feel so awkward making this as my first thread, but after lurking around, I realize there isn't a better place to ask. I'm a cosplayer (I do a lot of JoJo primarily, but I've also cosplayed Judeau before) and I want my next project to be short-haired Farnese in her traveling clothing, but I'm...
Top Bottom