Recent content by Hatter

1. Hatter

AoW has no plans to do Serpico or Irvine.

They have no plans to make an articulated action figure of Berserker Armour Guts either. :judo:
  2. Hatter

Black Swordsman Mad face Millennium Falcon question

Man oh man, that closed-fist right hand would sure come in handy. I re-posed my Guts figure today and it sure is a struggle to get a pose that looks good and won't fall over. It's tricky since his left elbow can't bend. It's relatively sturdy, although I've found that the knee joints have...
  3. Hatter

Guts better off with fake hand?

Does anyone think that, in some point in the future of the series, Guts will get his arm and/or eye back? By supernatural means, of course... I think it'd be an interesting change. And it would give him the chance to try out some new equipment to compensate...
  4. Hatter

Griffith's face

I've only read that volume once, but didn't the torturer mention something about examining the layers of muscles of Griffith's face? Maybe his cheeks were gone... I'm probably wrong, but... And I just want to say, though, that post-torture Griffith is one of the most unsettling things I've...
  5. Hatter

Is Griffith a Sociopath?

Griffith the human is quite complicated - I don't think he feigned all of his emotions, but he was very self-aware. He was so self-absorbed that he didn't even realize it... like a spoiled child. His little skin-ripping bit after sleeping with Gennon seemed more like a stunt to attract attention...
  6. Hatter

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

Just picked up Vol. 9, finally! Wow. I think this volume has more sex scenes than all of the previous ones combined. :P This is the volume where it all goes to hell, though. I sometimes almost wish that the series had ended at Vol. 8 and omitted the Black Swordsman stuff... at least the...
  7. Hatter

Has anyone else ONLY been following the DH releases?

Not just with Berserk, but sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on the web who doesn't read scanlations. I know it's gonna take years for Berserk to catch up to the current point, but reading manga on my PC just doesn't compare to holding it in my hands. I can't experience it any other way...
  8. Hatter

Problem with Griffith (Millennium Falcon) mini-figure...

I've had this mini-figure for a year or two now. It's a very nice sculpt, but the problem is that his ankles are quite weak. They'e rather bendy, and his whole body leans over to his left... he's being supported by the bottom corner of his cape. I've tried to bend the ankles back, and they'll...
  9. Hatter

ZODD PS2 limited figure (?) + questions

Man, I was just going to ask about this figure... It must be quite hard to track down, even in Japan. I sure wouldn't want to part with it if I had one. Here's a comparison pic I found with the original Zodd mini-figure bust...
Top Bottom