Recent content by HikariJake

1. H

Is that new Berserk anime doing more bad than good?

Thinking about it that way, I agree. It's been a while since I have seen the movie and I don't remember them removing the balcony scene, but if they did then I suppose it did indeed take away more than it added. However, if the movie was just a bit longer and they did not remove the balcony...
  2. H

Is that new Berserk anime doing more bad than good?

I thought that the dance scene was a nice moment for Guts' and Casca's relationship. Maybe it's just me... I will admit that if you remove it then you won't be missing much, but it adds more to the already amazing story than it harms it.
  3. H

A Berserk Action RPG Fangame

I can't really say I agree. I guess I use the words "Action RPG" loosely; it'll be more like a hack n slash with Zelda-style exploration and some simple puzzles. There are games like FF7 where the player starts out with his signature weapon. Sure, you can upgrade it; but who's to say you can't...
  4. H

I think that those are AMAZING ideas! Wow! :ubik: I love how nicely it ties into the manga and ends at the beginning of LC. Thank you so much~ I will definitely use these ideas, if you don't mind :guts:
  5. H

Nice, I don't remember that. I should probably reread BS and LC before I start the story for this game if I want to be as accurate as possible. EDIT: Yup, just looked over episode 110 and it does indeed say "2 years later". Awesome :serpico:
  6. H

That is great to know. Three days would not be a lot to work with. And not that I don't believe you, since you know a LOT about Berserk from your posts that I have seen, but how do you know that Lost Children officially takes place 2 years after Golden Age? Does it say that directly in the...
  7. H

I'd really like to include Puck in the game from the beginning, so having it set after BS arc but before LC would be ideal. Does anyone know how much time is set between these two arcs? The Berserk wiki says three days but I don't know how reliable that is. 3 days probably isn't enough for a...
  8. H

Hey guys, not really much of an update as I haven't gotten too far with the game tbh, but I have a crucial question and I wanna know your guys' opinions: So I want this game to be a side story obviously, but I am stuck at where it should take place in the canon. There's a few spots that I can...
  9. H

You're right. Right now the gameplay is rather repetitive, the combat is pretty much a hack 'n slash where you just swing the Dragonslayer like crazy and shoot arrows/cannons rapidly. So perhaps I should work on more depth. Maybe add some sword combos or something. Right now I am using some...
  10. H

Thank you for the warm welcome and for taking interest in this project! :serpico: I would love to have the community help with this game! Especially when it comes to things like graphics and art design. Pixel art is most certainly not my strong point (that Guts sprite that I created was made...
  11. H

Hey guys, I hope this is the correct place to put this thread >.> But yeah, I posted this on the Berserk subreddit, and funnily enough, it was my first actual post on Reddit. And it's my first post on here, too ^^ I want to get as many opinions on this as I can, and once I feel like I have a...
Top Bottom