Recent content by Hippie

1. H

Episode 261

oo this should be good :)
  2. H

Dark Horse - Berserk Manga information

doubt it, they have been good about not editing it.
  3. H

Episode 259

nice episode. The next one should rule ;)
  4. H

Dark Horse Releases

Hellsing is another good one. slightly less violent than berserk (only slightly though) and has a very interesting story. If you like gunplay and vampires give it a shot :)
  5. H

Episode 258

Now they have actually given him more development, which is what I wanted to see him get in the first place. Out of all the neo hawks, to me he had the most potential. I'm just glad to see they are playing it up now. Thats what I meant by making him "more interesting". They are taking the...
  6. H

Episode 258

Nice episode. Irvine seems to be an interesting character now. Hope they do more with him :)
  7. H

Zodd 2 statue - June 24 11am JP time (sorry no photos)

Ah yes I got it now. I misunderstood what was typed :)
  8. H

Zodd 2 statue - June 24 11am JP time (sorry no photos)

Hmm. A Zodd with a Skullknight figure on it. Think it could be a set of the battle outside the Eclipse? or them facing off in the forest just before Guts got the berserk armor?
  9. H

AOW: Zodd and Armored Berserk PVC statues

Ya I did. That part just kinda threw me for a loop :) I still cant edit anything until I get a buyer ID #, which they said would be monday.
  10. H

AOW: Zodd and Armored Berserk PVC statues

Ok someone help me out here. This is the first time I've ordered off the Hobby Link Japan site. I put in an order for that Zodd statue coming soon. I filled out all the info and such, but it didnt ask me to input any payment info. Then I got an email saying "Order confirmed" and it will be...
  11. H

Episode 257

good episode. Its nice to see some of the aristocratic society again.
  12. H

Dark Horse Releases

Hey just remember it could be worse :) They could be publishing each episode as a single issue comic book once a month
  13. H

Zodd's end?

Ah good point. Well, I guess the only way to find out is to keep hacking at him and hope :)
  14. H

Zodd's end?

You may not be able to kill him, but I think Guts would have fun trying :) All kidding aside, all the Apostles seem to have problems if you take their head off. The Count in the early issues for example. He lost his head but didn't die right away. If Zodd's head was cut off that might be...
  15. H

Dark Horse Releases

Thanks ;) My big problem with Dark Horse and Berserk is the contract DH has with the original Japanese company. How many volumes did they get? If they got only say the first 28, will they continue after that? Or will they stop alot earlier than that? I really hope they publish it all and...
Top Bottom