Recent content by Holyvampire21

1. H

Episode 307

Yes, I'm sure that would get irksome. Just a little Defensive After lurking about for so long. I read 4 or 5 pages of berserk A day as of late, and Have always wanted to have people to share discussions about it, with. But that said, I also know I grasp the story very well, and Would hate to...
  2. H

Episode 307

Mayhaps.... :troll: But I was trying to get all my facts straight before posting, the slightest little inconsistency Isn't really welcomed around these parts. even if it's just a poor choice of words, or thinking that people are smart enough to figure out what your getting at. :ganishka: Was...
  3. H

Episode 307

Excuse Me if the translation I read was off, But what I'm wondering is, how did they know what the name of his new capital was? I've reread the enitre seires about 10+ times, And don't remember any character saying Falconia. So, does that mean the legendary capital's name was Falconia? I know...
  4. H

Episode 307

Such an ominous Last page. :idea: And I love the shot of the lancer division. :guts: Thanks everyone. I will thank Kentarou Miura with my cash, as always. :serpico:
  5. H

Episode 307

I didn't think it would take years either, Couple of week's top's. Rodrick's ship is pretty big, and depending on what it would all involve, could be pretty simple,(a day, just painting something on the bottom or the like. ) or really complicated, with a whole new look for the ship being the end...
  6. H

Episode 307

Hmm, wonder if the reason puck left elfhelm could cause a problem for them. probably not to much of a ruckus in the end, but always wondered why he's so quiet about the place.
  7. H

Zodd's backstory?

Well, I don't think That little face on Gaiseric's helmet in particular has anything to do with zodd. I also don't think it looks like a ape, Looks more like a lions face with those Whisker spots on the muzzle. Fit's in with the roman motif that his age had as well.
  8. H

Episode 307

Well, If there's another reason to be added for why they would stay, I would think the seas would be mighty unsafe after the merger of the worlds. Wouldn't even want to get near the beach after all that stuff went down. :magni: So they would have to prepare for sea travel in a whole new light I...
  9. H

Episode 307

Huh, So Rome was built in a day. :troll: sorry, had to get that out of my system. have to say, I love the look! it's VERY different then what I had always thought it would look like. (the roman influence) But that's not a bad thing in the least. :serpico: It still looks grand, and like a...
  10. H

Volume 34 cover

yeah, but Femto didn't even break a sweat. That's what I would love to see! Of course, It's not set in stone if that would happen. (i other words, A fight that Femto would actually struggle with.) Poor Skull knight, One of the coolest things I ever saw, and femto saw it coming! :judo: I think...
  11. H

Volume 34 cover

well of course, Just remarking on the fact I think it's the first time we seen it, which is pretty cool. :serpico: I like the ruffled look, and hope to see it a couple more times. Maybe when he really has a challenge to face? :guts: :chomp:
  12. H

1:1 scale replica of Skull Knight Helmet!!!

I would so Get this one if I had the money when it was ready to ship. Of the two pieces done so far, (skull knight and Guts helmet) this is the one I would get! Not sure why either, I mean guts is by far my fav character. But this just.. It just seems like the better choice among the two. still...
  13. H

Volume 34 cover

Even though I think the whole cape reference Was a little blown out of proportion, (Imo) That cover is completely Awesome! Isn't this the first time We have Seen his Wing's move like that? Always Saw them hang down, or lay on the ground. you know, besides when he's flying. I think it's pretty...
Top Bottom