Recent content by Hot Chic

1. H

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

I noticed alot iof people seemed to have an issue with the dancing scene in the movie where Guts and Casca dance after the King toasts them. It seemed sweet to me and seemed to add that they had developed some rapport with each other. Is because it was added in place of the Griffith...
  2. H

Would Guts have done that for any one else in volume 6?

This was the middle ages though. Its not exactly known to be particularly progressive in terms of how women are viewed. Just look at the geneneral disdain and crap Casca in her role as a warrior gets from other men through out the GOlden age. I don't think Girffith was being particularly...
  3. H

Would Guts have done that for any one else in volume 6?

I just got volume 6 of the golden age arc in the mail the other day and started reading it (really good volume by the way) and I am currently reading the section of the volume where Casca and Guts fall off the cliff and into the water and Guts dicovers that Casca has a fever and he tries to take...
  4. H

Do you think Casca will be cured soon?

I have a question. How the living hell would the elf king or guts be able to do that? I guess we are going under the assumption that Guts is going to (with the help of the elf king) pull a Schierke and dive into her mind, but when he is there, what iis he going to say or do? Would the act of...
  5. H

Guts' Eye

are you trying to be funny here? Guts nose scar does not hinder him in any way. And even if he has gotten used to it it would probably be nice to have full depth perception again...also since his good eye is starting to be affected by the armor.
  6. H

Manga character designs

I wanted to talk about the character designs of the manga and how it has changed over the span of the manga. And I just want to make a few observations. I am still prett6y early on in the manga reading but these are my observations. One is Guts, I think how he is drawn has changed the most over...
  7. H

Guts' Eye

do you think if fairy dust healed his eye so well it would retain it's shape and not shrivel up and die, that fairy dust from the great elf king might restore Guts eye sight completely when they reach skelling? This is something I have wondered if the fairies might be able to restore his eye...
  8. H

About Luca's troupe...

Luca is possiably the best female character in the series. I really liked her character, and I got the impression that she was only slightly older than the other prostitutes. They all look old enough to give birth. And Nina didn't seem like she was that much older than the other girls. I...
  9. H

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

um, in this very thread a few pages back there were complaints about how the rape scene was handeled in the movie and that it would cause more speculation that she enjoyed it. Some one on here even mentioned that they thought she had enjoyed it. I recently rewatched this and I have to say, the...
  10. H

Adonis...collateral damage?

thats a little unfair :sad: I know that Guts is more than that but at the same time he does have penchant to charge and cut down his enemies. I was just thinking of how he ran up the stairwell of the dungeon rescuing Griffith and hacked his way though the gaurds, or how he killed 100 men by...
  11. H

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

I had a hard time reading the manga rape scene, it is not erotic but it is disturbing and graphic as hell. I could not beleive how involved it is in the manga, I did notice however that Casca does say "no" and "stop" and "don't look" more often in the manga through out the rape scene and she is...
  12. H

Who will get along with Casca the best in Guts group?

Casca is hateful toward men though because of what was done to her, are you saying that she would go back to being a "guys girl" when she gets restored? Actually has anyone considered that Casca might resent all of Guts new friends? Casca gets jealous easily even in a platonic sense, she...
  13. H

Do you think Casca will be cured soon?

I have question, why does Casca only have flash backs of the demons attacking her when she is sexually assaulted instead of Femto? Femto is the one that actually raped Casca so why does she never have a flash back to that particular incident when she is being molested? Does this imply that the...
  14. H

Each Character in one word

Guts: hero Griffith: awsome Casca: indecisive Isidoro: fodder Schierke: amazing Farnese: interesting Serpico: mysterious The God Hand: evil Rickert: adorable Roderick: hot Judeau: loving Pippin: gentle Corkus: ass
  15. H

Did Farnese get through to Casca?

whoa, there was a show down between Casca and Farnese doan the line in the manga? What you all described sounds intense. I have not gotten this far yet in the manga, what volume and chapter is this in? Is it out by dark horse yet or do I have to rely on fan scanalations to see this? I always...
Top Bottom