Recent content by ichigoonwall

1. I

Episode 362

Hold on a second... if the current godhand were incrementally born every 216 years, that would mean that Void should have been born about 864 years ago (4 eclipses before Griffith). But what we saw in this episode was supposed to be 1,000 years ago.
  2. I

Episode 362

That's a good point. My theory is probably wrong. I'm a bit confused about Zodd's age because he also seems to have known the skull knight while he was wearing the berserk armor, which would have been 1000 years ago. Maybe he just heard about it? When was the second time he referred to his...
  3. I

Episode 362

Maybe apostles back then were actually stronger because the worlds were merged, as some have been speculating. So they were created closer to the "source" of their power? Could be why Zodd is so much stronger than the average apostle
  4. I

Episode 362

I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet, but based on the designs of the "proto-apostles", I'm wondering if Zodd is one of them. The proto-apostles are very hairy and so is Zodd. I don't think this is the case for most apostles (I guess Wyald was hairy too, but not dark hair like that)...
Top Bottom