Recent content by initialdproject

1. I

Episode 301

Reading the translation posted with the image has given a different context to the end of the episode. I thought that Pontiff's speech was eerie to the point of sinister as he talks about humans adaptation to the unknown. Talking about the absolute unknown I guess refers to Ganishka but it also...
  2. I

Adventures in YouTube

stress fracture with weight?
  3. I

Episode 283

His soul? Griff had a soul? Haha, sorry. Uh, I was under the impression that femto was a godhand member. Wonder where that guy went?
  4. I

Griffith or Ganishka, which one are you rooting for?

Can I hate both? Yes, but since I want to see Guts kill Griff, well... I don't care? Griff via triangle choke with a transition to tea bag suffication. :chomp: wanted to use this cause it's cool edit: oops, didn't read aaz's post about Ganishka not killing griff. Well then lets see some...
  5. I

Episode 283

Heh, havn't seen creampuff in a long time. A mistranslation oh? Never knew that. Well then, if his beef is with the godhand, would griff be included? He is not a member anymore right? Maybe skully wants to take them all out at once. Sorry, too much speculation. Thanks for clearing that up...
  6. I

Episode 283

eh, it's not. But if I remember correctly he attacks void in the eclipse and there are a number of theories that tie the two together. I might be wrong
  7. I

Episode 283

From what I remember SK's goal is viod. Doubt he'd risk himself on Griff. Don't think he would care if he was alive or dead if he killed void either, just something about revenge.
  8. I

My first color!

your first color. Ever? You must be joking cause this pic looks too nice.
  9. I

Skull Knight's Beherit Sword

I do underd stand how thinking about spce time cutting can seem all powerfull. But I think there is some downsides, right now I think of skullys power as somthing I saw from a Bebop episode. Skully cuts though space and this other dimension is a path to the intended destination. It's like...
  10. I

Coloring info

digitizing tablet, is that like what I said? Oh good tip, I understand, I was tring to color over the white... The other tools I was wondering about are stuff like coral drawl and high end stuff I guess. examples found at: http://www.photoshoptoday.com/ But I know the most about photoshop. Took...
  11. I

Coloring info

I see that alot of people here like to color manga for fun. I was just wondering a few things about the people who do. Like what programs do you use? Do you have any special hardwere you use, like a digital pad and pen? And the last pressing question for me is how much time on avaragedo you...
  12. I

Guts: eventually helpless?

aww, nope. That would kill Gats. Emotionaly, he would lose all that he has been fighting for. Physicaly he can never rest, his demons attack him all night long. Right now he hasn't been fully healed for a long time, and I don't think time is on his side either. I argree that fighting makes him...
  13. I

Was griffith's torture necessary?

acculay be incinuating(sp?) that he was creepy was slightly sexual, and cause Griff is "good looking" he might be doing something other then smash.....
  14. I

Was griffith's torture necessary?

I can can with some degree of certainity that the torturer prob did not make griff eat lots of rice, make him drink lots of water and then jump on his belly. Heard that was done by the japanese in WW 2. And I don't want to think what could of been done with griff testies. That guy was pretty...
  15. I

Demon Guts

OR he could be paying homage to marvel. It looks kinnda like night crawler.
Top Bottom