Recent content by Ironhorse

1. I

post your 5 favourite movies

No particular order ScarFace Grave of the Fireflies Fight Club Lord of the Rings Oceans Eleven Worth mentioning Black Hawk Down Saving Private Ryan
  2. I

The Sword

I've been surfing around on swords-online.com lately and they have a lot of replicas of swords used in movies/shows. They also take custom requests if you have the money. I wonder how much it would cost to get a decorative sword (not functional) like Guts's made. Some of my friends have...
  3. I

Berserk DVD plain VS boxed

Well the box actually opens up so it isn't your typical dvd box.  Each wall once it opens has some nice artwork as well.  After the entire series has been released on disc I would say its safe to say they would release a box set like most other series out there do.  And of course the box set...
  4. I

Recap.  (new to forums)

I wouldn't know :(. If it does what chapter does the timeline leave off of?
  5. I

Recap.  (new to forums)

Just registered to the forums today. You're all probably thinking "not another newbie" right ? lol. Well I recently finished watching the anime and loved it. Read the timeline and a lot of the translations I can find on various sites. I was just wondering if you guys could fill me in on...
Top Bottom