Recent content by ISAMU

1. I

your IDs

yeah well im still in highschool...... yeah what now
  2. I

your IDs

i just watched Macross plus for the 100th time before i joined so it came to mind.... i should of picked spike or something
  3. I

Berserk

I WANT SECOND SEASON AHHHHH! :o :'(
  4. I

News for you friends about YA

im confuessed
  5. I

!!!

hmmm wonder if i can get it in San Fran or San Deigo. any one know if this can be done?
  6. I

guts rage

game good yes .. :owait a min did u say dreamcasts are 50bucks now? :o DEAR GOD ME MUST BUY
  7. I

Army of Darkness Blah Blah Ash is like Gatts Blah

Re: Army of Darkness Blah Blah Ash is like Gatts B i second that another thing both of there girls go nuts both have like the only gun around most the time and they also are just both realy kick ass and cool YEAH!
  8. I

Anime endings

if they keep ending animes like this there going to run out of ideas soon hehe
  9. I

Anime endings

I need to read more mangas but my town sucks and if i do try ordering it from my local comic store the stupid bastard takes months to get crap in like i ordered one of the berserk figures about 7 months ago and got it last week. if i realy wanted to get mangas i have to drive 5 hours to CA. so i...
  10. I

what're you doing just 10minutes ago?

well i didnt read any of the posts but 10 mins ago i woke up to hearing my cat craping in the middle of my room. so thats what i was doing 10 mins ago ( stupid cat )
  11. I

Anime endings

yeah wolfwood's my fav too
  12. I

Anime endings

yes u are making sense but thats how his world ends the world of shinji was evangelion and well I got attached to it and when he decides to destroy it i was upset even though now i dont realy care anymore its just the felling of the moment when watching it. and the ending to bebop was a good...
  13. I

Anime endings

for one people died all the time in eva in the movie people are geting killed left and right and to the note thats its not real life so what we still enjoy the shows and get attached to things we enjoy and when u see the things u enjoy being killed u freak out. like having a dream of ohh say...
  14. I

Anime endings

the movie or the eps ending for eva cause the eps one was kinda happy but the movie was sad cause well they just killed off the planet thats all.
  15. I

Anime endings

ok ive just finished watching the last tape of cowboy bebop that i borrowed from a friends and im pissed/sad/depressed/crying why cant i ever watch a anime with a happy ending. why do they always have to kill off the characters why cant they just have them have a happy ending for once. this is...
Top Bottom