Recent content by JackQ

1. J

Berserk Saga Project News

my bad then :farnese: anyway,so it's pretty much confirm that there won't be Snake Baron at all in future films? :sad:
  2. J

Demon child in the movie,right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4brRvyhxD-0
  3. J

I still refuse to lose hope of the new Berserk project,I'm disappointed too they still cutted lots of stuff even further then the TV series,but I still having my hope they will replace format to OVA(new TV series is unlikly because all the violence), the thing I do most hope, they will bring...
  4. J

just wow,the TV series is a child play compared to what cut in the films :sad:
  5. J

you do have a point,I do remember watching the 97 series the 100 men fighting guts was somewhat more tactical,and they cutted Coborlwitz's brother which was quite awesome,still,the final battle in doldrey was done better,despite cutting Zodd scene,which was unnecessary
  6. J

just finished the second film,the cutted content and some unnecessary changes are disappointing,but the action was better then the 1997 series,and even then manga :badbone: the animation is pretty good overall,the cones are the the CGI/3D animations,but not as annoying as the slow motion...
  7. J

the blueray for the second movie is coming in a few days now,hopefully they extended it bit,I don't except :judo:
  8. J

Page Error.. but you can still saw what you mean,I was hoped for Wyald too I'm disappointed they probably cutting him again.
  9. J

trailer was epic,but very spoilery.... I wouldn't recommend for the "soft" fans to watch because of that.
Top Bottom