Recent content by James_A

1. J

Colour Berserk Project

I'd definately like you help with your project, all i need is a starting place :P Give me a PM, my yahoo id is "archive_ftp". Or you can just post a message here.
  2. J

Should we start to colour together?

So i'm down to start coloring a couple of berserk episodes, anyone got an idea of where we should start? (If we start from the beginning i'll need to get higher quality scans. but anyhow, so let me know what you guys think!) I'm thinking it'd be great just to select an episode then let people...
  3. J

So im thinking he has white hair with very visible blue highlight most of the time. Agreed? --- EDIT: I got bored so i started to color my first episode, but the quality of my copy is kinda low. Anyone have a high res copy?
  4. J

I recently looked at Muria's art book "Warcry" and it appears that puck's hair is white in muria's most detailed image of Puck. So i'd suggest taking the blue color of his hair as comic book highlight. Im gonna try and post the picture here.
  5. J

Who would perfectly incarnate Caska in a Berserk movie ?

Don't know about her acting, but she's got the look.
  6. J

Behelit apostle a sacrifice?

Pehaps the request was some what metaphorical, Griffith was trying to reach the castle in the sky........
  7. J

Serpico vs Griffith

8. J

Serpico vs Griffith

are you daft?? The first battle with Serpico (which wasn't much of a battle at all) was DIRECTLY after that night he battle with Roshinu! So basically half dead passed out Guts had only hours of rest before battling the dogs and escaping. So yes he was still very hurt from that battle fairy dust...
  9. J

Which fighting style is better?

I'm gonig to have to say the double sword fighting style is best. While the comic may show the awe of Guts' one handed style, two swords has and obvious advantage. First you can attack and perry at the same time. If a powerful one handed attack is made, the idea is to redirect the sword rather...
  10. J

Serpico vs Griffith

>>you said Guts was completely healed, completely focused? He >>was 15, he DID NOT HAVE PUCK to heal him. I was talking about the last battle where Gut defeated Griffith. Not when we was 15. The last message was a post comparing the fighting skills of Serpico VS. Griffith. You took it out of...
  11. J

Serpico vs Griffith

I think its important to point out that both times Serpico attacked Guts, it was a suprise attack. The first time he took a swing at Guts after pretending to be friendly and non-hostile. Also keep in mind Guts was half dead, been fighting demons all night, and was covered in wounds, including a...
  12. J

Berserk and fantasy

I don't know about all this fantasy, what really made me like Berserk in the first place was the character development; the relationships that developed, the emotions that consumed them. It felt so human. It really made the fallacy of man the enemy, and the will of man its strength. Now that...
  13. J

Berserk Module for Neverwinter Nights

I actually used to DM/script for a persistant world, so im not thinking a Beserk themed module would be too hard. The main thing in keeping a module fun is the DM interaction and the RP with other characters. You can have the awesomest module in the world with maybe only 6 different plain areas...
  14. J

Could humans understand god ?

well just to play the otherside of the debate, if god wanted us to understand of course we could understand. If he is the *all powerful* superior being, he could easily put his design into terms all humans could understand with out a second thought. So yes, if god wanted us to understand we...
  15. J

Anyone here ever cosplay at a convention?

HAha, well his sword is pretty awesome. I think if i ever went to a cosplay, i'd try as Gutts. But then again.... I'm not really sure what a cosplay is exactly? could anyone give me any details on what goes on at one?
Top Bottom