Recent content by JetBlack

1. J

Episode 301

Thank you very much for the episode. All together against the evil Ganishka... And I see love between them. This vision would hurt guts very much... too much. Also the apostles loved by the people... terrible. I love the mammoth. :guts:
  2. J

Episode 300

Wow thanks a lot for the episode!!! It's curious for me ... some people say that Sonia knows almost all, but in front of Griffith, it seems to act always like a fanatic without thinking(we know she is a bit in love) :casca:. And yes Griffith bring everyone together ... and in one time all the...
  3. J

Episode 299

Wow thanks ... I was thinking if the kanji is related to the crowd ... but i was wrong. What an intense eyes in the 8th picture! Like the moment.
  4. J

Episode 298

Wow thanks for the scans. It has been a long wait but as always worth it. It seems like the world needs The neoHawks and Griffith with all the evil force , to face Ganishka's incontrollable power. It seems like fight fire with fire. But i want to see Griffith in action and i think against...
  5. J

Episode 297

Thanks for the episode man ... Poor Ganishka he seems so confused, like an old man that have lost his memory or like a child that play alone and say "hey where are my friends, I want to play but... I'm alone". So like Griff said: I feel that rule the world is less important now for Ganishka...
  6. J

Episode 296

Thanks for the episode dude. Mmm in the last episode many people said "the face of Griffith, he is nervous"... see... Here we can see the tranquillity in his face. I'm happy that the episode is not just about Ganishka but also about the boat. Mmm the beherit reacts... I was scared but someone...
  7. J

Pick an element

The best element for me is the wind, because it can be used in many situations... But also earth would be interesting, we all walk on earth no? But we can only imagine what earth elementals can do. So for me: 1 - The set of Serpico is so great, I love it. 2 - A 2-handed warhammer imbued with...
  8. J

Episode 295

I don't know how can be a great deal, like Aaz say now Ganishka can bleed. "Ganishka: Ye..yes (much clearer), arms. No longer mists, arms of flesh... More. More. To pummel my enemy, to tear him apart, to take what I want, arms to grab with. More..." But in another point of view the new form...
  9. J

The Moonlight Boy

OK sorry if my reference to Hanafubuku King is too risky. The fact is that in the world of berserk there are so less good powers (and also for that it's cool). The Moonchild Boy could be "pure" and good for what we have seen. And he could be also powerful, so I make a reference with the...
  10. J

The Moonlight Boy

Hi, this is an old thread but anyway great find Aaz! This opens many questions and many things were speculated here even though we don't have enough elements. But IF the moon child is pure and if it is the good part separated from Griffith (that is pure evil no?) can we say he is a superior...
  11. J

Berserk nearly over? Or only halfway done?

Well yes Miura has enough material for 100 volumes but I think it's a number impossible to reach. I want Berserk to end one day.
  12. J

[April Fools] Welcome to KnightOfSkeleton.net!

Re: Welcome to KnightOfSkeleton.net! :miura: Very well done! Now i understand why someone changed my post ... ( i was talking about April's Joke ) But guys i know that this is a HQ community so it could be ... :idea:
  13. J

[April Fools] Welcome to KnightOfSkeleton.net!

Re: Welcome to KnightOfSkeleton.net! Ouch... i was scared at first. But now i can see it is only for a better community, so well i will get used to this and Thanks.
  14. J

Episode 295

I was wondering what are the members of the God Hand doing now. We know they are on their channels... I don't think they will help Griffith in his battle, but maybe they want to be present to see it. And for sure they will be significant in the age of darkness.
  15. J

Episode 295

Well well well If the evil will spread with the end of Ganishka and if this will merge the planes of existance faster... Miura sure has many elements to draw. Now I can see more clearly how the Age of Darkness could be, a battle versus evil... More powers in conflict (maybe elves and Guts too?)...
Top Bottom