Recent content by justanotherwave

1. J

Where are you from?

hello everyone! i made this topic not only to satisfy my own curiosity, but i thought it might be cool/interesting for everyone to see where this series is popular. feel free to ignore this post if you find it irrelevant or what have you, it's just for fun. i didn't bother to search this...
  2. J

Hardest video game you've ever played?

TMNT IV: Turtles in Time and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night are supposed to be hard? Just taking two obvious examples here but I seriously think that's an overstatement on your part. i admit that my statement was a little exaggerated... i suppose i should clarify by saying that it was a...
  3. J

Hardest video game you've ever played?

in regard to ninja gaiden (old nes): by way of emulators i managed to beat the first 2 games, however the 3rd was impossible for me even when using the "save anywhere" feature... frustrating does not begin to describe it. contra: after many attempts i had to ask myself "why even bother?" -too...
  4. J

Episode 275

thanks. i did a quick search, and i didn't really see anything relevant to this series of events (the way the story is unfolding insofar), therefore i have a question: has anyone considered what effect it might have on casca (regarding her present state of mind/condition) if griffith were to...
  5. J

Post Wacky Images

i don't even know what to say about this... edit: ...or these... but i do enjoy berserk.
  6. J

Which is the best "recent" videogame?

hi, thanks for having me on your boards. in regard to the topic: i have no preference for any of those games (besides berserk which as a north-american i am being denied!!!). what about soulcalibur3 though? it is fairly recent and in case you didn't know, you can actually make your own berserk...
Top Bottom