Recent content by JZBaltazar

1. J

Episode 293

Thanks for the episode! My first idea when I saw the "soldiers" marching out of the city was that they could wonderfully fit into the grand plot - apostles reveal their form and slaughter some of them along with all Kushan warriors and most important Raban gets to see that Griffith is not a man...
  2. J

Episode 285

Close-up Another sensation: Guts and Co are obviously sailing to Ireland. Yep, Berserk would certainly benefit from some Irish mythology
  3. J

Episode 285

Well, you cannot have everything. You have excellent translations and the respect of thousands of people who read them. Having the ability to predict Miura's plot on top of that would be ... fearsome :void: The nobles, led by Vandimon, may start gathering information about Griffith and his...
  4. J

Episode 285

Thanks for the scans. Great! I wonder if the appearance of the Pope will be enough to prevent some of the nobles from gathering around the Vandimon family and opposing Griffith's ambitions. I doubt they are pious enough to do whatever the Pope says. But with the focus shifting to Guts and Co...
  5. J

Supreme King Aolsier: Previous DS owner

Aolsier might be an apostle who for some reason was not satisfied with the nature of the DS. Or somebody we know took care of him.  :SK: It has been stated that DS acquired special abilities as Guts used it to cut through spiritual beings, but I do not remember Guts having any difficulties with...
  6. J

Episode 281

I love the expression on Ganishka's face: "And they say terror is not necessary..."
  7. J

Episode 281

Thanks, Aazealh. Awesome! Cannot get enough of Berserk after the long wait.
  8. J

Episode 279

A late post - I only now read the EPISODE and the translation. I doubt Griffith could not see the approach of a such a huge army. Given his penchant for elaborated strategies, he probably has been busy preparing his forces for the ultimate clash with the Kushan army and that could be connected...
  9. J

Should Guts end up a King?

Seeing how devastating some of his wounds are and the fearsome opponents he has yet to take on, I too doubt there will be a happy ending. It would be rather unrealistic if the Elf King just healed all those wounds with a waive of his magic wand, so unless Miura comes up with smth we never even...
  10. J

Episode 270

Thanks, Aaz!! You rock :SK: So, we will have wounded "berserk", Schierke (can't even describe her state), budding apprentice, Serpico and elves against Daiba and perhaps more of his monsters? It seems Guts will be more than half-dead by the time he gets to the elven king, if ever.
  11. J

Anyone else pissed off at the owner of this sight?

We'll also be waiting for you to get older :puck:. [Sigh...]
  12. J

Episode 269

Hello, everyone. Wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the website, this well-informed forum, translations and, of course, the scans. My first post in the forum - could not say anything smarter :casca:.
Top Bottom