Recent content by kid_berserk

1. kid_berserk

Any Recommendations??

Gantz. Its has more gore then berserk.
  2. kid_berserk

Drake rider

Nice, but are you planing to make a Doujinshi, or is this just sketch drawings
  3. kid_berserk

Todd McFarlane Must Die

http://www.spawn.com/toys/games/mgs/ninja/images/mgs_ninja_photo_04_dp.jpg
  4. kid_berserk

New Theme: Testing Grounds

I think its the news box. If you look at SMF Default Theme , theres no news box at the top-right. I would say the userinfo box is only an inch away from the board index.
  5. kid_berserk

New Theme: Testing Grounds

I also found out, if you highlight them, they change, like this one :SK: You made the "user info" box to big, so if you scroll right, theres just a big gray space.
  6. kid_berserk

Episode 259

Remind you of something? http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1932234519.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg After all The Guin Saga is a major influence.
  7. kid_berserk

Episode 259

Episode 259: 妖虎 - Demon Tiger
  8. kid_berserk

Darkhorse brings us Vampire Hunter D

Nice link but it does not tell me anything. ANN says there are three books, aother site says 12, and other crazy numbers(17, 7, 10 ect) I would just follow DH's site ;)
  9. kid_berserk

Darkhorse brings us Vampire Hunter D

There is only 13 books *amem*
  10. kid_berserk

Do we have to remain so loyal to Berserk?

I find this rude, seeing how I am a member of both sites, and most of there post are just like post on SK.net. Aazealh this post made me think, why havnt you banned me?   XD  :-\ Back to the topic. Eddie, 99.9% of people on this fourm are berserk fans, BIG berserk fans. Its like goingto a...
  11. kid_berserk

Do we have to remain so loyal to Berserk?

People might hate me for this but i dont care. Personally, I think Death Note, Bleach, and Blade of the Immortal are better books then Berserk.
  12. kid_berserk

I want a PSP!

ZeroGraveVII,The blind black guy who believed to be white member of the KKK was funny as hell, my favorite part was when those withe people when up to Dave and say "we dont want you here niggar" and Dave gets out of car and yells "GET THAT NIGGAR!!!" (and stuff like that) Just so funny
  13. kid_berserk

one liners you love

;D
  14. kid_berserk

Metal Gear Solid 4 and Metal Gear Solid: 3 Subsitence

I think Silicon Knights( With Konami) Might bring it back but i dont think it will be on ps2 (if Silicon Knights make it) Anyway found an Q&A thingy
Top Bottom