Recent content by Kirika-chan

1. K

Episode 299

I think she would. I mean, Guts would never talk to Griffith like that either... until he found out what he was capable of. The only time he confronted Griffith was when he realized, to his horror, that he was not truly Griffith's friend and that leaving was the only way to have any hope of...
  2. K

Episode 254

Actually they were, because England was not Protestant during pretty much all of the middle ages. Henry VIII himself was given the title of "protector of the Faith" by the Pope. Everything went downhill from there, but that was already in the 16th century. The events in Bersek would have...
  3. K

Episode 252

Because he doesn't care for roses. He will not settle for anything but the white lilly that he's been hearing about since college.
  4. K

Episode 251

Everyone seems to be implying that Farnese will not be able to return to the group because of Margnifico's favor, but her father had already forbidden her from leaving the mansion. Even if she hadn't met anyone, she'd still be unable to leave. So Magnifico's favor could be completely unrelated...
  5. K

Episode 248

That's what I thought, at first, but it's not the absolute strongest of possibilities (as it first seemed) because there is a link between "Sonja" and "witch" even before she met Schierke... AND that link is precisely in Mule's mind! (that made it, for me, about a 50-50) Let me expand. I think...
  6. K

Episode 240

That's not so strange if we consider how they operate. The "croc"(itself) wasn't after anything. The one who was controlling the croc was after something. If the kid was able to defeat the kushan priest guys in a battle of will for control of the crocky, he could make it leave. If the kid is...
Top Bottom