Recent content by Kompozinaut

1. Kompozinaut

What happened to the discord?

Behold!
  2. Kompozinaut

SKnet: 20 Years Later

Loved reading this, Walter. I got a real blast of nostalgia thinking about my own history with SK.net and how/where it all fit in. I have always wished I would have gotten more involved with the forums much earlier. I think I was intimidated by the high quality posts and knowledge floating...
  3. Kompozinaut

The history of Hakusensha, Young Animal and Berserk's serialization

This was a really fun read. Thanks for posting, Aaz!
  4. Kompozinaut

Dark Horse is releasing Dragon Slayer themed bookends

Saw this on my lunch today. Looks pretty cool, and I appreciate that Dark Horse is producing some special Berserk paraphernalia, but this doesn't seem very practical for the series itself, and that price point...oof.
  5. Kompozinaut

SECRET SCHNOZ 2019! Time to Send Out Gifts!!

Hope you enjoy it!
  6. Kompozinaut

BIG thanks to Dar_Klink, my secret Schnoz! A bit embarrassed to say that my English Berserk collection has really fallen behind since the advent of same-day digital episodes and Puella's amazing translation, but I'm happy to have a hard copy for these episodes! Holy dice sets! You've...
  7. Kompozinaut

My gift is in the mail! Edit: How fortuitous that my very own Secret Schnoz should arrive today! It's going to be hard to resist the temptation to open it early!
  8. Kompozinaut

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Out of curiosity I checked my volumes. Guts does indeed say "Knight of Skeleton" in the original volume at the end. Interesting that they would change the speech bubble but not the episode title. Hope this is something they continue to do. I just can't get behind Knight of Skeleton in any...
  9. Kompozinaut

I think it's about time I joined in on the fun!
  10. Kompozinaut

Star Wars: Episode IX

Watched the trailer, and pretty much felt nothing. I'll go see it, of course, but I really don't think this trilogy is going to wrap things up successfully. To that extent I think even the prequels did a better job of conveying a satisfying overarching storyline, which is troubling. On that...
  11. Kompozinaut

Episode 359

I love everything about this episode so far! I think these next few episodes are going to be some of the best in the series, and I can't wait to see how everything unfolds.
  12. Kompozinaut

Episode 359

Ordered my copy of YA, and I'm so unbelievably excited about this episode! The number 359 is significant to me, and it looks like ep. 359 is going to be really special for a variety of reasons. The wait is unbearable! :chomp:
  13. Kompozinaut

Episode 359

Amazing news! Man, I am so ready for this episode, I can't wait!
  14. Kompozinaut

Previously unseen pictures of Miura (from Akkiu's blog)

I imagine that's precisely why he maintains his anonymity.
  15. Kompozinaut

I just recently started riding my bike to work, and I worry about this all the time. It doesn't...

I just recently started riding my bike to work, and I worry about this all the time. It doesn't help that I'm the only cyclist and the rack is sitting right out front for everyone to see. Sorry you lost your bike, man!
Top Bottom