Recent content by Kraden

1. K

Favorite Berserk Character Introductions

My favorite would have to be Isidro's introduction. :isidro: Seeing him deal with soldiers using his wits. And then the Kushan come and completely overwhelm these normal soldiers. And then Guts comes. I think it's the first time since a long long time that he fights normal humans without...
  2. K

Love in Berserk (Guts and Casca and others)

Femto marrying Charlotte helps solidifying his rule as unquestionable. That's why he rescued her with Zodd's assistance. This is also why he summoned the church's ruler. Once married to Charlotte no one can pretend in any way that his rule is not legitimate. I don't think he has any feelings...
  3. K

Love in Berserk (Guts and Casca and others)

I'm having such a super tough time talking about feelings and love in english, didn't know it would be so problematic to me. Hope what I wrote still made sense. Farnese's infatuation with Guts reminds me strongly of Casca's feelings for Griffith. Considering what we know of her past, it may...
  4. K

Causality and destiny, the Berserk world follows a cyclic pattern

I am actually trying to make sense out of the Berserk universe. I am not here to force down your throat a fanfiction or a theory lifted off Mass Effect. You seem to have gone from "I think you're..." to flat out telling what I'm doing. I choose to stick to a courteous debate in which I do not...
  5. K

Thanks for your answer, this is exactly what I was hoping for. I wrote my reply starting from the bottom of your post and going up, quote by quote. I apologize for any repetitions, I kind of wrote my message backwards :casca: We do not know the God Hand or their master's goal, so we do not...
  6. K

Hello, I am a new member of this community and I would like to first thank you all for having built such a nice and active place for Berserk fans. This is my first post, I will try to make it worth reading. English is not my native language, please be forgiving if my writing is messy. :farnese...
Top Bottom