Recent content by krunkster

1. krunkster

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

Nah... It works even better from Hard Drive using HDLoader. Really reduces loading times.
  2. krunkster

What interests you the most in Berserk?

After years of reading this story I still think the original story (first 16 volumes or so) was the best part of what's happened so far, but what keeps me reading is not so much the end of the story, but the begining that we have only glimpsed at. I want to know more about the history of...
  3. krunkster

What happened to the Sword of Resonance?

He has been using that sword for a VERY long time. If you look back at the chapters immeadiately after Guts gets the berserk armor you see an image of the armor's previous user getting his blood drained, holding a sword that looks exactly like Skully's... ala it was Skully. Just remembered...
  4. krunkster

This is my Announcement!

I don't think I ever read a single post there.... But it sounds like crap... Not that I read posts here anymore... 8)
  5. krunkster

Anywhere to get Volume 27 Translated and All?

ooh ooh, that would be great. Let's start a thread on which of our favorite actors should do the voices for the characters that weren't in the anime yet. BTW when is second season coming!!!!!
  6. krunkster

How did you get into Berserk?

Well I wouldn't consider my self an old fan, but back in the late 90's when the fansubs started coming out I got kinda in to it. Then when it finished I got really hooked so I went searching on the Internet and found BSOM. And then maybe a year or so later Walter posted the "Post Eclipse Manga...
  7. krunkster

Berserk PS2 Demo Review: Millennium Falcon: The Holy Evil War

Um, Hold L1 and press a button, you can do arrows, knives, cannon, or bombs. All are working in demo. Cannon - an awesome looking blast forward Knife - Throws and makes enemy stumble Arrows - a barrage of arrows that hit multiple enemies Minibomb - hard to see but causes a boom
  8. krunkster

Okay, So It dl'd pretty fast... The game is pretty fun. It's neat to see the the new crew talk and stuff. The game play is pretty solid. The sword swings have some momentum too that kinda prevents you from turning as fast as when you're swinging, which is cool. The dash also forces you to...
  9. krunkster

Downloading as I type...will review tomorrow if it finishes tonight. This will be my first real benefit of having a mod chip. 8)
  10. krunkster

Secret Project Episode II: Locations

Way to go Walt, You're really doing a great job. You've definately locked yourself even more firmly into hosting the premire Berserk website. 8) BTW If you need help on small projects don't hesitate to post requests, I'm sure some of us could find the time to do them...
  11. krunkster

Is this site ever going to be updated?

Hey Walt, You can just cut and paste the source from this snippet into the bottom your trans page. You'll have to put the pictures in the right places of course but I referenced the same directory structure so.... Volume 26 Table I can do 27 like this too if you guys want... Since the board...
  12. krunkster

Down for a bit. Apologies

Ha, I didn't even notice this time. congrats on the GF though.
  13. krunkster

Episode 237

What's that thing in his hair that he's talking to?
  14. krunkster

why didnt Charlotte get pregnant?

I think Casca's child was actually from Guts. But Femto's special spew turn the child into an abomination that was bron prematurely. Now that Femto is no more, Griffith would probably have a human child with Charolette.
  15. krunkster

Is the Berserk World Unbalanced?

Yep there is no good or evil in the series. So it's not unbalanced. It's all very realtive to the nature of the inhabitants of Midland.
Top Bottom