Recent content by Kunoichi

1. K

Mass Effect

Unless there's something I missed that the game or manual doesn't tell you somewhere or another, I didn't have any problems figuring out what did what. I don't really know why people complain about that. What really irks me is the random item containers. I'd rather it be random than preset, but...
  2. K

Heroes (spoilers within)

I would've liked Kensei's character fleshed out just a little bit more. It was a well-deserved yet premature fate, I felt. Oh well... I'm still pretty much in love with the first season, though.
  3. K

How do you listen to Vagabond?

I, too, usually read in silence, mostly because I go through whatever I'm reading so quickly that it really doesn't make sense to try and set it to music. However, I made an exception with Vagabond when I read vol. 2 the other day in B&N and happened to have my mp3 player going. I have to say...
  4. K

Movies to look forward to

I've known about the Akira remake for a while now, but what I'm wondering is who they blackmailed to get the rights for it. Countless disposeable J-horror flicks, sure, I can live with that. This, however, is a downright travesty. Do they have the rights to GITS too? Is every fucking popular...
  5. K

I got to be honest guys, this site is fucking...

I came across this site a few days ago and have been learning from the questions answered (a LOT of them relating to my own) and the interesting discussions. It seems you guys have pretty much covered EVERYTHING. I also find it remarkable the level of maturity upheld on here. You guys are doing...
Top Bottom