Recent content by lchi

1. L

Griff's Colors

Re: Griffith's Ginormous Garbage Garage Going Gonzo Grand-opening! (Griff's colo This are lies! I never take part in such a silly prank! :miura:
  2. L

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) If its a joke its from Japan but nobody has said so. So its likely real and i hope so! About the timing in the story from those knowing better then I is it could be something like a gaiden like the episodes of snow and flames. Something already done but that...
  3. L

Episode 284

Title: ミッドランド正規軍 - Midland's regular army Check out this!!! A Japanese book vendor started a stir about what Miura was working on over the past many months! He said that this is on flyers to be in the new release of YA Arasi and theres sure to be more infos in YA with the publish of...
  4. L

Episode 279

Wow that is great to hear! I had just about given up hope hearing anything from this board because most people seem to be missing the point that Miura isn't only still hard at working but possibly on a other Berserk project or story. I have heard a lot of the same things going around including...
  5. L

Episode 279

Yes nothing in YA so far but look for any news regarding Miura not nessesarely having to do with Berserk. Theres been rumors about him working on a possible side project but no official confirmation. Im very curious and wondering if anyone on these boards knows something?
Top Bottom