Recent content by Legato

1. L

Castlevania Judgment

Castlevania 2 was my fave of the old NES ones. Even though the Angry Nintendo Nerd gave it a scathing review. That game still has a place in my heart. So many days i played that game. Am not happy this will be a fighter, but happy i get to use my Wiimote as a whip. I had fallen away from...
  2. L

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

Yeah it sucks. Very tough. I have to reread the previous two manga when i get the new one so i can remember all that happened before it. Much easier when i first got into it and could buy books 1-14 at once and read them all in a weeks time. So much easier to remember what's going on. The...
  3. L

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

i feel you there. But i really want to catch up. I refuse to read scans or translations. I am content waiting for the US releases, however long it takes. This isn't too bad. At least they keep up with releases every 2-3 months. I follow Trigun Maximum also, sometimes they take 6+ months to...
  4. L

Looking for Beherits - Young Animal Limited Edition Version

I love you guys. I have never had anyone to pop Berserk jokes with really. None of my friends read manga but one, and though he reads Berserk, we never see eachother. I finally got my GF hooked, and am sending her books 4-18 so she can catch up. But it's just nice to be able to do that...
  5. L

awwww....reallly???? Damn, and i had a few people i was all ready to offer up.... :D Now to play the waiting game for them to arrive.
  6. L

I do believe that i have won. :D w00t. And it looks like the winning bid was a shy over $80 USD. So add the $40 fee he asked for being middle man, and damn, yeah, i did get both of them for less than i was going to pay for just the one of them on Ebay. You Guys Rule. Thank You SOOOOO Much...
  7. L

Agreed. Both of them in one shot. That is freaking awesome. I just sent my payment to Masato. Now i am all giddy. For the next three days i am gonna be like wishing for time to pass faster. I get all ansy. I wonder if he bids it all right away or if he tries to "snipe". Oh well. Now to...
  8. L

yep that's the one i am going for. I have an email sent to Masato. Hope to hear back soon. Thanks for the link too. Glad to know everyone here is so helpful and great like that. You don't get that at every internet forum.
  9. L

nope, my top bid was $135. I am ticked. :( Very sad. I have been searching for so long, and to finally have it in my grasp and then lose it.... :( Oh well, the search continues. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated. edit: found a set of them...now to get a bid put in on them. :D...
  10. L

The New Picture Thread

Me paintballing, white mask freshly shaven hawk DVD/Anime collection pink/blue Excalibur
  11. L

You rock. Thank you SOOOOO Much. :D
  12. L

Phew, you had me scared there.  I was like...where am i gonna find someone to do that for me??? :(  I need to find a translation of the registration page and i will be fine.  Google can translate everyother page on there fine but the registration.  What program do you all use?  Or can you just...
  13. L

Any idea on how to register on those Japanese auction sites. My Google translator translates every page fine...but of course the ones you have to use to register. :( Those it won't translate jack, yet it says it has auto translated the page. :( Not happy.
  14. L

Works for me. :D Thanks for the quick reply. I will have to check out those auctions when i am home. The work PC doesn't have the japanese language packs, so all i see are blocks on those sites. :( Soon i will own a Beherit...soon :SK: :SK:
  15. L

ok, so about 4 months ago i found a pic of these off of Berserkstatues.com Beherit: "Young Animal" Exclusives - by Art of War - scale 1/1 - no serial - limitation < 500 - estimated value: $35+ each - pictures uploaded 6.27.05 I have been searching almost nightly for them since then. And all...
Top Bottom