1. L

FIFA World Cup 2006

Yes  :casca:
  2. L

FIFA World Cup 2006

Of course, you have the best coach.
  3. L

Incomplete sacrifice?

It makes sense. :schierke: :schierke: My consciouness played a game with me. :schierke:
  4. L

Incomplete sacrifice?

This question come to my mind now... It would be stupid, but it's still a question. Was the Griffith's sacrifice... incomplete? Ok, they gave the Hawks. But the most important people - or at least the one who caused his "fall" and the one that put him like a god - to him escaped. So...
  5. L

Episode 275

I think it wouldn't be so strange because Kushan army is crowded of monsters itself...
  6. L

What does everybody drink?

non-alcoholic: water, coke, mango juice, orange juice, peach juice, passion fruit juice, any kind of fruit juice :P Chocolate milk and tea... alcoholic: red wine, vodka, cachaça... And I don't like beer.
  7. L

Sexy question

Okay, this is not so serious but is a point... I've searched for a similar topic but I did not found, so... Is Guts... huh... virgin at the first time he had sex with Casca? I know he was raped when he was a child, but the way he acts seems he hadn't recovered for the trauma. He saw the raper...
  8. L

Episode 262

The ships are gone... Bye bye, Elfhelm :judo: :judo:
  9. L

What's your favorite anime of all time?

FLCL Samurai X (OVA series) X Cowboy Bebop Tenjou Tenge (Great one! :D) Akira Hellsing DNA² Naruto =P Oh! I forgot Sen to Chihiro... That's a very impressive movie.
Top Bottom