Recent content by little campfires

1. little campfires

Episode 373

Anyone here look on twitter at all? It’s pretty disturbing to see each new chapter trending and every single person seems satisfied. Every time I’ve visited the continuation posts here, you all articulate exactly why each chapter makes me feel so bad. What am I missing?
  2. little campfires

Episode 371

I’m sure it’s been discussed excessively before, but, as always, these last few episodes’ developments only make me wonder where this all is going. so I may have to read back, if anyone has respective thread suggestions? Any thoughts on where this episode could lead us though? Or are we...
  3. little campfires

My Opinion on any future Berserk Adaptations

Love seeing the discussion here but I have a question that I don’t know would’ve been touched on otherwise. To some of you educated as to how anime production actually works, this may seem silly. I’ve gotten a career job for the first time since graduating and, after having an actual savings...
  4. little campfires

Episode 364

What a jolly coincidence. I read 364 today and bawled for extraneous and related feelings to the conclusion. Didn’t realize I had a grieving moment in me to still let out but I’m sure there will be more to come. Long story short I too noticed this similarity and have the final panel and Hauer...
  5. little campfires

Try to condense the essence of Berserk using as few words as you can.

To me, berserk’s pervasive focus on the idea of dreams has not changed much since I was first introduced to the show. I started with the original anime several times before progressing to the 3D continuation series. In the end, I found this a surprisingly enhancing set up to the manga...
Top Bottom