Recent content by Magus-Himself

1. Magus-Himself

Berserk R1 VA dub cast as of episode 5

*Grumble* Can't seem to find any info/web sites for any of the voice actors or this "NYAV post" studios.... *Grumble* :(
  2. Magus-Himself

Episode II

Yeah that's pretty much what I got from it, which is in itself quite a powerful message. Although, I'd like to respond to the suggestion (by teddy) that it was lenny (not sammy) who killed his wife: I don’t see how Lenny was the one who killed his wife with the insulin: Near the end of the...
  3. Magus-Himself

Episode II

Thanks for the FAQ site, wally! ;D Ok.... I'm not trying to argue here or anything, but if Sammy was in a car accident and got damage done to his hippo how would that not be physical? Moreover, how does sammy's problem differ from Lenny's assuming that sammy isn't lenny. (damn good movie I...
  4. Magus-Himself

Episode II

Hmm, damn good question…. Although I don’t think his memory problem is Psychology: In order to make a long term memory you must first make a short term memory. But if you’re Hippocampus (area of the brain responsible for making short term memories) is screwed up, than obviously you can’t make...
  5. Magus-Himself

Episode II

Although this isn’t science fiction related, I just watched “Memento” and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend it….. ;D --Magus
  6. Magus-Himself

Poor Kentaro Miura....

Damn... http://www.mainichi.co.jp/english/news/archive/200012/07/news07.html
  7. Magus-Himself

Books

No trapped_soul, I'm not Magus; you're mistaken... -=Magus-Himself!=-
  8. Magus-Himself

Rip-Off or Coincidence?

Hmm, I found this site the other day which claims to be an “underground record label”… At any rate, their logo looks very similar to the rakuin (the brand) in berserk. Could it be just a coincidence? There’s obviously no mention or reference to berserk on the site… Makes one wonder… BTW...
  9. Magus-Himself

Books

Is that book the same as Hagakure? (that was an awesome book!) -=Magus-Himself!=-
  10. Magus-Himself

Books

If you’re interested in the Japan and Japanese culture, I would HIGHLY recommend “Sun and Steel” By Yukio Mishima. It’s only about 100 pages or so, but is without a doubt, the most powerful book I’ve ever read. Although this is just my opinion, Mishima’s mentality seems to be very much similar...
Top Bottom