Recent content by Majin_Gatsu_2

1. M

Dragonslayer - How absurd is it EXACTLY

I figured as much :P... They dub Rickert as saying "Kickass!" when he sees Zodd put his arm back on after the Eclipse ::)
  2. M

Maybe I read a bad translation of Godo's speech about the Dragonslayer... In the translation I read he said "The king was sick" and that he made the sword "because he was the only one there".  Godo said that the dragon was killed by his blade but he didn't know how.  There was no mention of his...
  3. M

If no normal human can weild the sword, who used it to kill the dragon? And what do we know about dragons in the Berserk world... not much! For all we know, the blade could be enchanted by the dragon's blood or it's soul, or maybe the previous bearer of the sword did something to it. ...
  4. M

It's 2.2 pounds per kilo. Also, it's more than likely that the Dragonslayer is made from something other than iron. I've actually done a lot of reading on bladesmithing and I'm currently an apprentice to a blacksmith ;). Pure iron is not commonly used for weapons because it is too hard...
  5. M

an open appology to Majin_Gatsu

:-X I'm sorry I did not see this apology earlier.  I appreciate and accept it.  That was very thoughtful of you all. I have not been to the board in some time.  There is much in Berserk I need to catch up on... Aelka, that is a really good drawing.   ;D And again, sorry I did not see your...
Top Bottom