Recent content by Malf

1. M

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

Hey guys how you been, im sure some of you remember me. I did have a question and the only ones who can answer it are you guys :). Ive wonderd since the american release of Berserk and up to volume 10, is there any cut outs to the manga or severe changes from the original japanese version. scene...
  2. M

Hey guys how have you all been

hahahahaha
  3. M

Hey guys how have you all been

Hey guys long time since Ive been on, just wondering what everyone has been up to and how theyve been ;) and of course the latest on berserk.
  4. M

FF11

world of warcaft is the best mmo ever made and will reamain the best forever. Ff11 is was disgrace
  5. M

Where are you from?

Re: Where are you from? Im from the United States of America and damn proud. However i live in liberal ville NewJersey so that im not proud of.
  6. M

World of Warcraft anybody is going to play this?

we should all really play together ir be really cool to interact with u guys
  7. M

Hord owns u guys are all alliance scum aahha. Ive tried alliance and i hate it. Hord instances are so much more fun
  8. M

i now have 3 level 22 charcters and am stiking with tthe one in skullcrusher. Im sik of having to change. Can u belevie they suspended me from playing because i made a racist joke. ahah i find it funny cause my ban was only 3 hours and not 3 days
  9. M

Music, what do you like?

sting and the police and all other good 80s songs, enya, red hot chilie peppers, and afro celt sound system oh and of course berserk music. That is the best music unless someone shows me something that has talent thats not rap crap or heavy metal death and destruction or emo whiny punk crap.
  10. M

Olivier is gone

I found griffith to be a good admin even though he plagued me with this awww no post count. What did he do anyway to get removed from his status as admin. Vhb what happen to him as admin cause I do have a respect for him and i know he does a good job contributing good to the community.
  11. M

What do you guys think of her?

Beutifuly sluty looking girl just gota put on a few pounds.
  12. M

Olivier is gone

I havent visited the bord much lately i have found it tiresome i can see why he left. Im sure he didnt like my posts too much either. Ill try to catch up on my berserk reading so I can contribute something worthwhile. I think theres just so much crap and not enough of what we all should be here...
  13. M

After the Daredevil movie , it was inevitable...

Daredevil suked and so will this i no longer find her attactive after all the mens dwangles shes put in her mouth.
  14. M

The game has much more of a point then ff11 and much more to do and many more classes. Buy for 6 months and its like 13 not 15 or u can get charge cards. Damn a level 40 im like half that havent had the time to play/
Top Bottom