Recent content by March of Flames

1. M

What Are You Playing?

I'm playing Half Life 2 at the moment. It keeps making me motion sick though... weird. I have like an hour left on ME and after that I might go through Bioshock to get the Brass Balls (i think) achievement.
  2. M

Mass Effect 2

Thanks A LOT for that summary because I would have never played it. I'm almost done with my second play through at level 59 and I have Colossus X, Rage X, and Phantom X! Looks awesome.
  3. M

The New Picture Thread

Yeah, I didn't mention that was my g/f because I didn't really think much about it. That second picture is the only one I have that looks like me at the moment (if I had one of just me I would have posted it to avoid confusion :serpico:)
  4. M

The New Picture Thread

the (mostly) anime corner of my room. enjoying some classy beer :guts:
  5. M

Berserk Character studies

That Zodd painting is so intense. I would love to be able to paint something like that! Good choice on the colors :zodd:
  6. M

Mass Effect 2

I only did a handful of assignments and went straight to Feros and couldn't even survive a full minute fighting Benezia. You're right I didn't even make it to 50 on my first play through but I did get to level 49. I'm at 56 right now and it's pretty hard to level up. I really liked the story and...
  7. M

Silent Hill or Raccoon City?

RE2 was my first PS game and I was able to get really far into it before giving up. Silent Hill scared the shit out of me and I had to sell the game not too long after I got it. The sirens still give me chills and I'm glad I went back and beat it when I got older. I would definitely not want to...
  8. M

Mass Effect 2

I quit playing this game for about 8 months after being stuck on a certain boss at level 7. I started back into the game and left the area and have been doing nothing but side quests for about 15 hours and it's so much fun! I guess I'm just addicted to leveling up my abilities and getting better...
  9. M

Goosebumps

I just bought volume 16 today and I thought the image of Guts and the apostle falling from the sky with the moon in the background was AMAZING! The music I was listening to at the time helped bring on the goosebumps. So Long, Lonesome by.... Explosions in the Sky (what a coincidence!)
  10. M

Current Episodes

Current Episodes Thread My computer is broke so I had to wait until today (hoorah college lab) to see the new chapter and I must say that it is damn good. I like how Musashi wastes no time in attacking the leader and I can't wait until the next chapter. What website has that shirt?
  11. M

The New Picture Thread

prom. much different than my other picture.
  12. M

Fans of other anime/mangas?

I was wondering if any of you have seen "Now and Then, Here and There". If you have is it worth buying for 25 dollars? I've heard it is extremely depressing but I was able to handle Grave of the Fireflies so I'm going to give it a shot some day. I'm also thinking about checking out Gun Sword...
  13. M

Rate the Avatar/Sig

Umm I just have a default picture from the boards. I have lyrics as my sig. I don't care too much about my avatar/sig combo although the lyrics and the "love is vengeance" saying mean a lot to me personally. I will rate sarahofborg with an 8/10.
  14. M

Who plays RPGs? What's your favorite?

Re: Who play's RPG's? What's your favorite? Chrono Trigger, Okami, and Xenogears are tied for first. I also like Tales of Destiny and Tales of the Abyss.
  15. M

Episode 282

Thanks for the scans. I also didn't see this confrontation happening so soon.
Top Bottom