Recent content by mc ultra

1. M

Berserk Saga Project News

I know right. Viz should give us part 2 and 3 by the years end if they really wanna be a pal.
  2. M

They shouldn't skip the slug count story arc. I know they wanna do demonic fairies and all but I for one would prefer to see the slug count get blasted in his face with a canon first. It always amused me how the apostles are all high and mighty until Guts turns the table on them.
  3. M

Where there is a will there is a way haha. i just need to see the fight between Lord Mozgus and Guts. We all know they should have done it true to the manga like Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood but we gotta take what we can get fellas. I know im not the only one who wants to see some animated...
  4. M

Yeah the first movie was shown first on Neon Alley as well. Ive been subscribed to Neon Alley for some months now and would recommend the service to those who like english dubbed anime. Looking forward to watching the second movie before the Blu Ray release. i hope this Berserk project keeps...
  5. M

Saw a commercial on Neon Alley today. The second movie will be premiering this summer on the channel.
Top Bottom