Recent content by Medea

1. Medea

The Beast In Elfhame.

Oh right, I got confused for a second. Heh. I meant, the Idea, not Void.
  2. Medea

The Beast In Elfhame.

If you really get into it, then all demons are really human emanations, and so the Beast would be as well. Gatts probably created the Beast through his bloodlust and drive for revenge, and now that it's already been created, he's stuck with it until he can find some way to destroy it. This...
  3. Medea

Zodd's Ultimate Goal

Wait a sec, I thought Zodd was following Griffith because Griffith is a member of the Godhand and thus, his superior.
  4. Medea

Maybe I missed something, but...

By all rights, Alucard should be dead by now, but that's not the point. Zodd is an apostle just like everyone else, he just happens to exceptionally strong. Of course he can die. Why would he bother trying to battle someone stronger than him if there was no risk involved at all?
  5. Medea

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

What could be more creepy than the ground turning into faces? I would be a bit squeemish to walk on that, heh. But as scary as the eclipse was, volume 17 was definitely the most desturbing volume Miura put out. Christ, it was humanity at it's most perverse, I don't know if that's worse than...
  6. Medea

Which Berserk Character Are You?

I did this a long time ago, but I either forgot my results or didn't care. #1 Judeau #2 Rickert #3 Corkus #4 Gatts #5 Pippin #6 Caska #7 Conrad #8 Gaston #9 Void #10 Slann #11 Ubik #12 Griffith I think it's accurate. I always thought I was most like Judeau. :)
  7. Medea

Not a Poll: Most screwed up Berserk character.

You're right, that would be rude. It's a good thing you didn't say that. I change my mind anyway, I forgot about Mozgus. He's really crazy.
  8. Medea

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

Hmm... now where would we get some of those...
  9. Medea

Re:Poll: Most screwed up Berserk character. Oh right, I should start a poll. Don't patronize me, I'm new here. All these different message board thingies are complicated for me.
  10. Medea

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

Casting for Gatts would be by far the toughest. We need a beefed up muscle guy that can also portray deep, emotional anguish, and symbolize man's struggle against fate. Arnold is no good -- he's a bastard. Maybe we could put Tom Cruise on steroids? Griffith is easy: David Bowie... but David...
  11. Medea

I don't know if this has been done before because I just made this account today after skimming through some of the conversation, but nevertheless, I'm interested in what you guys have to say about this: *ahem* Of all the nutso characters in the manga, it is in my opinion that Farneeze takes...
Top Bottom