Recent content by Mefisto

1. M

Dream matchups

Guts vs Ganishka
  2. M

Who is the sexiest girl?

I know,just kidding-he looks so gentle,beautiful...
  3. M

Who is the sexiest girl?

I don't see Zodd here.
  4. M

Hello from Iraq

Be a good boy and stay out of trouble.Enjoy in Iraq,it's a nice place for having excitements.
  5. M

Guts, the lost puppy?

I think that for humans like Guts thinking and using brain isn't important like for rest of us who spend our Brain lives watching the life of someone like him.I don't think he can ever be lost like puppy,because his living is based on Instincts,which are more powerful,truthful. and better than...
  6. M

Will Guts surpass Griffith again?

I just want to ask one more quaestion?What do you think,will at the end of the manga,turn that Guts will become mad,lunatic,human who is not responsible for his actions,and will be Griffith the one who was in right all the time,whose way was the correct one.I don't know,it seems to me that the...
  7. M

Will Guts surpass Griffith again?

What do you think, will Guts be stronger than Griffith again, like when he defeated him while he was leaving Band of Hawks? It seems to me that in whole series, Guts is first weaker than Griffith, and then he grows more and more stronger and when he finally become stronger, Griff escapes him in...
Top Bottom