Recent content by mega_devastation

1. M

Do you believe in God?

I'm atheist, i was raised catholic. i began to seriously question my parents faith around the time i turned 17. Instead of tears, my mom would get really angry with me when i questioned her about the faith she had raised me with. But none of the answers i got from her were satisfactory...
  2. M

Make your own Berserk poster... FREE

has anybody tried wheatpasting stuff to walls indoors? would it damage the walls? I feel like it would be easier to put up this kind of poster
  3. M

no, it has to be cheaper, like 3-4 bucks for 16 black and white pages - but you should probably just call to make sure yeah, i have one too! i love that toy so i painted it on my door :guts:
  4. M

I printed a poster a few years ago using http://www.blockposters.com/ I didn't have a printer though so I went to kinkos, plus I wanted it done with a laser printer
  5. M

WIP - Ehren's Casca kit

wow that is looking AMAZING!! I like your attention to detail hey, I'm glad the coloring I did (your source) is helping you out!
  6. M

Adventures in YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMrN1W4ryoE Chayanne looks like Guts!!!! (in this video anyway) :guts:
  7. M

The New Picture Thread

I saw this vase at a Marshalls a couple of months ago and I soo regret not buying it :judo:
  8. M

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture oh my, that is so beautiful!! you have great skill! oh, and i see you gave her a little more definition in the chest region there, hehe.. are you going to paint it? how long have you been working with wax? you seem perty experienced
  9. M

Smartphones

The app that ive been using lately is 'Lose It'. If you really want to keep track of calories, this is the perfect app. it also measures things like protein, fat, carbs sugars etc. it comes with a database of foods and their nutrition content, you can even build recipes and add your own foods on...
  10. M

The New Picture Thread

haha, it must suck writing out your address on forms and letters :serpico:
  11. M

The New Picture Thread

man, maybe its just me, but everything in there looks unhealthy! Anyway, here's two fans contemplating the mysteries of berserk... or maybe just lunch and heres a street sign in a shady part of town:
  12. M

Traditional and non-traditional mythology

yeah i guess what i was trying to say was that it has parallels i was also thinking about the parallel between 5th world and the fifth member of the godhand (though the other four weren't reborn..) and that the natural time and the unnatural time could be the earthly realm and the astral...
  13. M

Traditional and non-traditional mythology

Sorry to be bringing up old threads but its title seemed appropriate. Im taking Latin American Art History Class and while studying came across an article on the Fifth World Myth. I know Wikipedia isnt that reliable but I think that what it says may have some similarities on how Femto's...
  14. M

Mozgus Statue (Work In Progress)

that looks really good so far! any particular reason why you picked mozgus?
  15. M

Recommended Artists?

Goya, Caravaggio, Dali and Schiele are all some of my favorite artists! I'd also like to share these: Louise Bourgeois Shes 94 years old and still making art, I just love her work! I saw a retrospective of hers at the MOCA awhile back I also like Edvard Munch I just found out about Lee...
Top Bottom