Recent content by Melorik

1. M

Least Favorite Berserk Character

I stand corrected on that point then. Most of the commoner people during that arc looked very similar and there were alot of corpses so I must've overlooked it at the time. That makes it worse though... he tortured the poor woman and then ended up letting her baby die anyway. His death was too...
  2. M

Least Favorite Berserk Character

I'd have to say Lord Mozgus. He was a combination of a religious bigot, bible thumper, and inquisitor. Very torquemada-esque, and the perfect example of everything I detest when one mixes religion and politics. The part where he saves the baby of a starving woman, but then has her tortured to...
  3. M

Griffith and Love???

Alright I think I'll try and take a stab at this. I just went through the early Manga and from what I gather, you can't really categorize Griffith as "Loving" the Hawks (Guts and Caska included). By that I mean, traditionally (at least as far as I gather), Love for others generally implies...
  4. M

How would you complete Guts' line in episode 287?

Hey guys, I think in the the current episode Roderick kinda answers this. Up on the mast he tells Farnese that she's caring for the 'most important person in his (Guts) life'. I kinda figured that's what Guts said.. "She's the most important person in my life". Cheers, Mel P.S. and...
Top Bottom