Recent content by MerlinTheMage

1. MerlinTheMage

Third Editions - Berserk book

Honestly you don’t sound arrogant at all. I’ve thought that same thing so many times, not about the book, just the whole lore in general. I can’t tell you how much I have searched the internet trying to find at least one thing that I hadn’t already heard on the podcast. My knowledge of almost...
  2. MerlinTheMage

Third Editions - Berserk book

So one cool thing about the book is there is a section called “The Labyrinth of the Imagination”. In this section it doesn’t have Miura’s artwork , which is probably what you were talking about in your post, however it does have some paintings from the past that Miura drew inspiration from. Such...
  3. MerlinTheMage

Casca’s Bloodline

In all honesty this is my fault & you’re right, I’m not remembering correctly. The thing was that I was reading volume 29 & I’m in Vritannis seeing Kushan slaves and thinking I’ve seen more of them but looking back I can’t find them! Thanks for the correction. Too many times I start thinking of...
  4. MerlinTheMage

Casca’s Bloodline

Thank you for your insight Aazeealh! I never thought the Bakiraka were slaves though, I was just wondering why we see so many Kushan slaves compared to most other races. But what I really want to know is if we know of any other races that show the same characteristics that our Casca has, with...
  5. MerlinTheMage

Casca’s Bloodline

H
Top Bottom