Recent content by mibu_shinrei

1. M

Repairing broken statues in France?

Thanks for your help buddy :slan:
  2. M

Repairing broken statues in France?

Hi mates! This is an SOS :judo: I wonder if anyone of you (especially french guys) knows someone who would be able to repair/fix some broken berserk statues? I have 2 statues severely damaged: -My Skullknight Toy's R Us exclusive which has its shield broken (3 parts) -My Guts Hawk Soldier...
  3. M

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Just received it today and got the number 49 :guts: That's a beautiful statue, but I'm a bit scared of breaking the eggshell, it's so thin :isidro: I'll try to post pics soon :carcus:
  4. M

2 months after its release, still no photos of Femto Rebirth?? Nobody get their Femto yet?? :isidro: I should get mine this afternoon or tomorrow :guts: But don't know if i can make pics of it right away. I have family visiting at home and would like to avoid any unfortunate accident :troll:
  5. M

French AOW retrailer : best prices

I confirm Mickael is first of all a collector like us and a great and reliable seller. I bought from him my Battle of Doldrey which arrived in perfect condition and am waiting for the Femto Rebirth. As Stardust said, his prices are great cause taxes and shipping for almost the same price (just...
  6. M

RIPOFF ALERT: Zoliv/ Olivier Brion from France

Re: RIPOFF ALERT for Zoliv/ Olivier Brion from France Holy Sh*t!!! Just read this thread and can't believe what I've read. Really feel sorry for you Incantation :( If you need any translation in french don't hesitate to ask!
  7. M

My first new AOW statue purchase w/pics and other collectibles

Re: Just made my first new "Art of War" statue purchase.. Thoughts? Yep it's a huge and damn expensive statue but worth it. Its size and all its details are amazing. It's my first brand new berserk statue and I'm sure you'll enjoy it ;)
  8. M

Yep this statue is great but a bit deceived the box looks soooooo cheap! Now Stardust let's see your others pics :guts:
  9. M

Griffith: Hawk Soldier 2012 Version

Totally agree with enjoy and andrewdsz. The proportions are much more better on the Figma figure. To me it doesn't worth the price :puck:
  10. M

ZODD SENMA 20TH anniversary repaint in stock

Yes they can ship to the Us ;)
  11. M

[FS] Selling Berserk Statues

Re: Selling Berserk Statues Just received the Zodd III a few days ago. Yesmilord is a very nice and reliable seller. Thanks again :)
Top Bottom