Recent content by Mike_Mike

1. M

*CLOSED* [FS] a few statues left from my collection.

below is a link to the last few statues from my collection on ebay. at this point if someone wants to just email me with an offer im sure we can work something out. if there are any questions please email me at mikusmaximus@gmail.com http://stores.ebay.com/shutaro Mike.
  2. M

selling off my entire collection... *update 1/25 6:00PM*

Re: selling off my entire collection... *update 10/12 12:00P* im glad everything arrived safely
  3. M

Re: selling off my entire collection...around 33 Berserk statues *update 10/3 3:00P* glad everything arrived quickly. i packed everything as secure as possible, even still double check them all carefully to make sure they are all perfect. congrats on your new pieces and im glad they went to a...
  4. M

beherit apostle kit value

thank you so much for the heads up. honestly i feel the same about the paint job. i had some modellist paint it for $150 for his time and he did a better job than i could have so i accepted it and put it on display. its not a bad paint job....just not "jizz in the pants" awesome.
  5. M

beherit apostle kit value

hey guys, ive put my beherit apostle up for sale thats been hand painted. someone showed interest in it but im not sure what a fair price would be. i looked it up on the berserk statues site but couldnt seem to find it. any ideas? heres a link to the one i have...
  6. M

Re: selling off my entire collection...around 33 Berserk statues *update 9/30 11:00* ok im putting on hold everything from pikmin and incantation on hold until i know for sure if theres interest or not. since incantation requested availability on zodd with wings first ill let him have first...
  7. M

Re: selling off my entire collection...around 33 Berserk statues *update 9/30 11:00* Got the email...im gonna have pics for everything that's available Sunday and will know about all those figures for sure then.. I got multiple emails about alot of the same ones so am trying to figure out the...
  8. M

Re: selling off my entire collection...around 33 Berserk statues *update 9/30 11:00* ok...ill put that list on hold and we can sort out the particulars
  9. M

Re: selling off my entire collection...around 33 Berserk statues all of them?!?! :isidro: i am seriously impressed man. that must take up alot of space. mine pretty much take up half my living room.
  10. M

Re: selling off my entire collection...around 33 Berserk statues thanks, thats my plan as well once i check to see if anyone has these missing in their collections. i actually got a few of mine from you guys here so i figured id come back to return the favor :)
  11. M

Re: selling off my entire collection...around 33 Berserk statues ok i added a bunch of pics to flickr...the stream is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27109437@N02/ my contact email address is: mikusmaximus@gmail.com
  12. M

ok its been a while but a few people have been asking me "whats left?" so im going to post what i have left in berserk statues and drop the price on a few then get to work on everything i have left that isnt berserk. so heres an updated list. PM me with any questions or if youd like to see...
  13. M

Damaged Statue

seeing that kind of stuff makes me so uneasy it gives me stomache aches. as its happened to me more than once there has been only one solution. have it repaired. i found someone who paints miniatures for the warhammer 40k tabletop game and just pay him to fix dings/damage if they ever occur. he...
  14. M

Holy grail of statues

well.... its been months and months but i finally got the statue. i must say they did a damn fine job of piecing the thing back together or just plain replacing the broken parts. AOW even sent me a spare set of stirrups. the only problem is when i got the statue and opened it up.....the tail of...
  15. M

Cheap Troll on Yahoo Japan

for those of you that dont have one yet....or for those of you who want another :guts: http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e55374240 it is at 1,500 yen and 18 hours to close as of this post
Top Bottom