Recent content by MistaL

1. M

Episode 376

I'm all for criticizing the new episodes but you got like half of this wrong, including the "dumbest explanation of what happened to the island". Maybe it's best to wait until you can actually read something before making such declarations?
  2. M

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I'm not too worried about how fleshed out things will be, or about the small moments. The first letter, from the editorial department, made mention of his talks with his team. While Mori said he won't be fleshing anything out himself or going beyond what Miura told him, he never said anything...
  3. M

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Ah, I didn't mean to imply any urgency. It's just a nice thread to keep track of between episodes.
  4. M

Is the "Status of Berserk's pre-publication" thread gonna be unlocked going forward?
  5. M

Volume 41

The same message as in YA, or a new one?
  6. M

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Whoops. Tsuzuku being written like that was an error on my part. Tsuzuku is written normally with the addition of 次回 . Honestly don't even remember how I messed it up, haha.
  7. M

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

This one ends with 次回も続く: "Continues next time". Could mean a chapter a month from now?
Top Bottom