Recent content by Mordenheim

1. M

Griff's Colors

Re: Griffith's Ginormous Garbage Garage Going Gonzo Grand-opening! (Griff's colo Yes this is no joke and not funny to be sure. 20 years later is in fact quite real as I am reading it right now. I don't know why this person who is apparently no longer posing as Gurifisu would post an image from...
  2. M

Current Episodes

Current Episodes Thread This board has good tastes I'll have to check out the latest issue.
  3. M

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) You dont sound like one to decide gaijin. Do you even know what YA Arasi is? its okay to skeptical until its more widely confirmed but theres no need to sound off ignorantly because youve been easily fooled by others. A lot of people have been following this...
  4. M

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) It may be no joke. I came here to share the same thing but looks like Tomo beat me to it. This has been getting buzz for months its not just something that came up today. Its even been discussed here before in the current ep threads if you remember. I for one...
  5. M

Episode 279

I've heard the rumors about side projects too. Not anything about Japan but Berserk stuff like a art book or video game and even a gaiden like snow and flames but bigger. Thats the one I want and have heard most and since this isn't a normal break the silence from all camps hopfully means...
Top Bottom