Recent content by namayias

1. N

Episode 247

volume 5 uses several cannons on Guts first raid with the hawks. Gunpowder is probably only used for heavy artillary for sieges and such.
  2. N

Episode 247

Interesting to see that sonja can here telepathy without the use of a physical object from the the person emitting the telepathy. Seems there are some extraordinary powers this girl has. I wonder what other hidden capabilities she has. This just shows why mule was sent after her and why she's...
  3. N

Episode 246

Kushan flags way back a couple volumes
  4. N

Episode 246

oops forgot to say thanks for the summary, Olivier. haha, That is great, ZODDII.
  5. N

Episode 246

wow, a preview summary with a long quote. I may be mistaken but that seems to be the first. The story is really moving forward and beginning to set up some good conflicts in the near future. Perhaps if sonia( sonja) meets Guts and she tells him of Griffith, the rest of guts band will finally...
  6. N

Episode 246

I'm looking forward to seeing sonia and mule being further developed. We haven't seen much of their characters or what importance they really have to the story. Would Mule recognize Farnese and Serpico? Since Farnese was leader of the Knights of the Holy Chain (I believe thats what they were...
  7. N

Episode 245

I have this strange notion that it is something being summoned from the astral plane and that noose is someone's way of keeping it controlled and in the physical realm. Either way I'm still going to be freaked by every panel featuring Mr. matchstickman. Especially the eerie light emanating from it.
  8. N

Episode 245

Am I the only one that is kinda freaked out by the image of the matchstick man? Seriously that thing just keeps getting spookier everytime I see it. Especially with this new pic.
  9. N

Episode 244

it seems that the group will figure out just who exactly guts is, since farneze and puck recognised the name griffith from guts. It would be interesting to see their reaction once they piece everything together. did that shadowy thing look like it was on fire?
  10. N

Lith's colors & tutorials

you have an awesome sense for color. Truly amazing.
  11. N

Episode 243

I'm wondering if we'll see any problems with farnese, serpico, and guts possibly encountering the knights of the holy iron chain in viritanis. There could be some very interesting events with this reunion, especially with this whole shoreline invasion that's occurring. Will they embrace them...
  12. N

Episode 242

It actually looks more like the light is coming from behind serpico around where caska is holding the kid.
  13. N

Episode 242

Couldn't serpico fly out there with his cape, or is it only capable of making long leaps?
  14. N

Episode 241

I really liked seeing guts fight along side serpico and isidoro. It brings back the memories of where guts fought alongside the band of the hawk. Plus Serpico seems so precise, calculated, swift and refined with his feather sword and cape, which really helps contrast Guts brutal, hazardous...
  15. N

Episode 240

Please, god no! Thanks Olivier. Its good to see some of the other powers Ganishka has. With all these new magical powers really makes him out to be very powerful and a great match for griffith, but it also shows that ganishka is one helluva multitasker.
Top Bottom