Recent content by Namrok

1. N

Episode 295

Something about this is starting to remind me of the end of Drakengard, and I can't quite put my finger on it. But if giant carnivorous babies do start falling from the sky and devouring everyone, I told ya so!
  2. N

PS2 Berserk game trailers

Looked around briefly, didn't see these posted already, so here you go! Enjoy. Intro: http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_berserk_gi.html Gameplay: http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_berskerk_gp.html I know I'll never get to play it, but I'm drooling over it anyways.
  3. N

Episode 239

This is probably the thing that makes the most sense, to me at least. Plus I'd really like to see Guts wrestling with how to avoid being like Gambino. Perhaps get some good nostalgic flashbacks and some commentary in retrospect by Guts. It'd be a great chance for some more nice meaningful...
  4. N

One thing about the battle around Floras home that bothers me...

Every single one of Griffith's plans has had a bit of a flare to it. There always seems to be sneak attacks, feints, moral victories...he never just brutally crushes people. And yet so near as I can tell, that is just what the battle at Flora's home was. So I'm beginning to wonder, what sort...
  5. N

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 Well, ya gotta call it SOMETHING...and since it's not a view...I think a preview is as good as any other word. Or would you prefer sneak peak? Trailer? Glimpse?
  6. N

Episode 220

Re:220 Eh, it's not that bad...just gotta wait till thursday...which is the same day my classes end...hmmm, Berserk + No Classes...
  7. N

Skull Knight theory...

Ok...revision of terms, because I was lazy in that first post. Skull Knight became a member of the gods hand, was reborn into the flesh, took his own kingdom, then proceeded to get the shaft from the other members of the gods hand when he finally got it. Something else that came to mind. Zodd...
  8. N

Skull Knight theory...

This may have already come up...but what if Skull Knight is an apostle who was reborn into the flesh, took his own kingdom, and then got shafted by the remaining apostles after he had it? Perhaps the path Griffith is on currently. I do seem to remember something about an apostle being reborn...
Top Bottom