Recent content by NeverSoul

1. N

Guts' end

The whole basis of the thought i had was started because i had just watched the butterfly affect and also ive been reading Gantz (great manga btw). That story just took a massive turn when it looked like it could have been comming to an end. Then i started thinking of my 1st and formost favorite...
  2. N

Guts' end

i had a thought... i whole heartedly think that guts was the vital spot in a web of everything that has happened for griffith and those around him. without guts battles in the golden years would have been lost, caska would have drowned, in my opinion i dont think she would have slept with (got...
  3. N

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

acctually i think Shannon Doherty fits Caska pretty good their attitudes are pretty even when Caska was saine too.
  4. N

After the Break

For some reason i think im going to see Isidro sea sick as comic relief. Knowing how close they are to being on a ship i hope Miura doesnt find a way to drag out their voyage. It would be interesting to see Azan join the crew would need a captain cause i dont think anyone has prior experiance. I...
  5. N

Any of you wonder how Griffith's downfall will happen?

I get this feeling that when Griffith falls its going to be similar to when Guts defeated Griffith when he left. Kinda like Guts the witch and maybe serpico leaveing (elfhelm?) together leaving Farn and a saine Caska behind to watch as they embark to take Griffith down. Then Guts fighting...
  6. N

Character theme songs?

just off the top of my head id have to put Israil sun/ Silver chair for Guts shedding skin/ pantera for Griffith freak on a leash/ Korn for Caska
  7. N

Ishidoro Hate?

Re: Isidro Hate? just backing you up on the possability of Isidro getting killed off but reminding you that not every character Miura drew us into was well liked
  8. N

Any of you wonder how Griffith's downfall will happen?

Looking at the current situation I dont think Guts has what it takes to take him down on his own but I would be disappointed if anyone but Guts (alone) took him down.
  9. N

Ishidoro Hate?

Re: Isidro Hate? Alucard just wondering...how much did you like Corkus? I agree that Miura definately makes some interesting chars...esspecially ones that he kills off, but not all of them are chars that are well liked.
  10. N

Big newbie questions about Berserk

still going man looks like its a ways off too
  11. N

A good question ...

The only think i can find currently on chapter 17 was the part about the dream. Is that what you were talking about? Also i wont ever deny that Griffith is the hawk of light. What i am saying is that the devil is beautiful and charismatic just like the books i mentioned. Ive only read the manga...
  12. N

A good question ...

give me a quick refresher cause if there is something saying he is both/ one or the other then why does this topic keep coming up?
  13. N

A good question ...

Honestly i think there is more to the story than Griffith being both light and dark. The thing is there is nothing saying hes not so Aaz's arguement is strong. If you've payed attention to Miura's writing and bring in outside sources...anything from the bible, Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicals...
  14. N

Zodd's human form

What some of you  are saying really fuels me on my idea that Isidro will use the behlit as a short cut to catch Guts. That would be interesting if the law of causilty played off as Zodd was SK's apprentice....
  15. N

Zodd's human form

I have no leads or ideas on this but do any of you think we will get to see Zodd's human form when he dies and what doe you think he would look like? Even though he seems to be the most honorable apostle I still hope he dies slow so we can find out a few things from him.
Top Bottom