Recent content by Noid

1. N

Episode 286

Thank you
  2. N

Episode 272

I didn't say that. Yes, we can't know for sure what proportion of the fleet, but they killed a lot. And yes, they are fleeing not protecting the city. But Owen, all the people in the party and some guards have seen Guts and his group. Perhaps some of them remember it and even associate the...
  3. N

Episode 272

That is what I want to say. Only the most part of the Kushan fleet. And, yes, Guts isn't very friend of fame but I think that this has to be remembered by someone. They have destroyed a lot of dakas and makaras and the survivors will want to know what happened there. Perhaps won't be eminent...
  4. N

Episode 272

Or maybe Gut's & co have to wait a little more. They have destroyed the most part of the kushan army that attacked the city. They will be famous for that if somenone has seen their power. And if that it's the case perhaps they have to spend sometime with the people of the city. And thank you...
  5. N

Episode 270

Aazealh, thanks for the episode I think that every episode it's becoming more interesting.
  6. N

Berserk : The Fighting game [Concept Art]

For :schierke: :isidro: the animation it's perfect. I also prefer a side-scrolling game. About that, has anyone played Guardian Heroes for Saturn? I think it's the perfect example of how a side-scrolling game should be. And it's one of the best game I've ever played.
  7. N

Episode 268

It's a great episode. Guts & co hadn't gone unnoticed (Guts never) in the party and with the soldiers. But now, Schierke has shown her powerful skills :schierke:. And maybe she has changed the battle.
  8. N

Berserk : The Fighting game [Concept Art]

When I saw the subject I didn't expect such level. But now I've seen the images, I'm really amazed. Making a fighting game wouldn't be too difficult with Mugen, don't?
  9. N

Could you bring yourself to do it?

I I've posted that I couldn't do it, but I'm not sure. I don't know what I would feel in that dramatic situation; the fear, the pain... but I'm sure that human beings have been survived for hold that shit. Yes. If someone has try to cut a little his arm with a knife he can talk about how...
  10. N

Griff's Colors

Re: Beast Kong: Widescreen Special Edition Bonus Disc Wow, it's very good!! (and your avatar too)
  11. N

Chuck Norris Facts

JAJajaJAJAJaaAJa In Spain we also have 'Walker' (and his films...), my grandfather like it, but at least for me it's too funny... :guts:
  12. N

Favorite Manga cover art

My favorite is 28, but there are others: 26,20,18...
  13. N

Skullknight destined to die?

Also SK mets Guts before the Eclipse, so I think he knows what would happen. And he is always in the right moment in the right place...
  14. N

AOW: Armored Berserk Bust Statue

I want it, but when I get the money, it would be probably sold... :judo: Has anyone 150€ that he doesn't matter to share? (how can I write correctly it in English?) :isidro:
  15. N

X360 - w00t I won! I got it!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1656 I've always support Sega, later Sony with PSX and PS2, and afterwards Nintendo with my GC, but now I'm expecting the Revolution. Oh, and Microsoft with my 'copy' of Windows (Windows rules  :judo: and it's impossible do all in Linux).
Top Bottom