Recent content by Nosferatugatsu16

1. Nosferatugatsu16

SkullKast 148: Sea Battle (Vol 33-1)

Congratulations Grail and Gobs
  2. Nosferatugatsu16

SkullKast 146: Desperate Attack (Vol 32-1)

That panel of Guts falling back sleep again even tho Griffith is within sight really stuck to me. Like normally Guts would Just once again force himself back to stand up and yet he seems to concede to his injuries/Tiredness of course we all know Griffith never leaves his mind even in Skellig...
  3. Nosferatugatsu16

SkullKast 141: Demon Tiger (Vol 30-2)

Really Enjoyed this episode Love the part where Federico gets Shutdown by Ganishka Really felt like at that moment we were past that stuff The age of darkness and Femto's incarnation just change the world that At some point the people who Doesnt know Magic and these Beings existence Had to know...
  4. Nosferatugatsu16

The Moonlight Boy and Griffith

My Only problem with what Aaz said is What would a Conversation between Guts and Femto even Be? I feel like those 2 wont make an Impact compared to If Femto in His dying Moments Actually Talks to Guts The Same way Griffith Would
  5. Nosferatugatsu16

The Band of The Hawk ain't Gone Yet

The Band of The Hawk ain't Gone Yet
  6. Nosferatugatsu16

SkullKast 138: Vandimion (Vol 29-2)

I really enjoyed your summary Please keep making them like that and Aazealh mentioning all the lost in translation stuff really feels like these podcast are ironing everything enjoyable about berserk rereads please more power to you guys i really am looking forward for the next one
  7. Nosferatugatsu16

Skullkast 137: A Small Supper (Vol 29-1)

Thank you for this another amazing podcast! Just to double down on what Walter said about griffith choosing not to tell everyone on the new band of the Hawk it really reminds me on how Guts was the only person he really shared his darkest plans like the Count Julius Assassination.
  8. Nosferatugatsu16

Farnese Appreciation

Might be a different one but like the way she discovered that his Father was afraid of her because of how unpredictable she was, she always followed his words and never expected that her father too was puzzled by her
  9. Nosferatugatsu16

Berserk Community Re-Read: Volume 2 (current)

HIs reaction when he notices Vargas Foot stuck out to me It's almost as if he already knows Vargas's Story is Just as similar as His
  10. Nosferatugatsu16

How about a Berserk community re-read?

Any update?
  11. Nosferatugatsu16

How about a Berserk community re-read?

I'm in lets wait for sum more votes and decide when we start?
  12. Nosferatugatsu16

[2022] Berserk: The Golden Age MEMORIAL EDITION

Basing By how they did Bonfire of dreams & Wounds if they can replicate the effort they put on those 2 into the Declaration of War scene then this Memorial edition would have pretty much surpassed what we assumed in the past. When this got announced and we saw the Bonfire of dreams scene it was...
  13. Nosferatugatsu16

[2022] Berserk: The Golden Age MEMORIAL EDITION

Is it just only me? Or has anyone seen that post in twitter the past week where Guts War of declaration seems to be the new scene that will be added for the Last Movie
  14. Nosferatugatsu16

Episode 370

Please Do mention this on the Upcoming podcast i would love to hear what you think Miura was Going for at those last 5 pages Mori & studio Gaga made. I feel like this is one of the Bulletpoints Which Miura told Mori only question if He actually managed to Portray them Properly
  15. Nosferatugatsu16

Episode 369

Anyone here finds it odd that puck is just flying on the top of the island for 5 episodes? Even so i would have found it entertaining had he decided to descend and find guts down the rubble and disappear right in front of him. Maybe have a small convo about Puck tryna say something nice to guts...
Top Bottom