Recent content by NTSC-J

1. N

Episode 333

Young Guts on one side, Rickert and Erika on the other. "Rickert and Erika have made it to Falconia. The only truly safe city in the world is now open for all to see. But what are its inhabitants up to..."
  2. N

Episode 333

You'll have to forgive me, I thought of posting it here but you guys are always a few steps ahead, I figured it was old news. Finished reading vol. 37 last night (I try to hold out on checking individual episodes) and its the best in ages. Really looking forward to the next episode.
  3. N

Episode 333

lol those are my pics that I took and put on 4chan. Never thought they'd make the rounds!
  4. N

Episode 295

You're confusing 未 with 末 which is the one used in the title. 末神 might mean "youngest god" actually.
  5. N

Episode 294

Except Guts.
  6. N

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) It damn well better be a fake. I assume then that it was made by whoever originally scanned the episode?
  7. N

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) I'm still confused by the "20 years later" thing. It isn't just a joke about republishing the series after 20 years because these new editions will be out in May and this "sequel" will be out in June. The ad says something like: "Notice: Berserk: 20 Years...
  8. N

Any fighting game fans out there??

The arcade punching game, Punch Mania, was pretty sweet. The PSone beat-em-up with the long title (Hokuto no Ken : Seikimatsu Kyuseishu Densetsu) was also quite good. I've also heard the SMS game was decent...but yea, the Sammy fighter is closer to the top of the FotNS gaming library than at the...
  9. N

Any fighting game fans out there??

Hokuto no Ken isn't that good at all, unfortunately. Busted, stiff gameplay, and as someone already mentioned, not bloody as one would expect from a game based on this series. If Sammy decides on making a sequel they've got their work cut out for them.
  10. N

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

Thanks, Aaz. I just did the first two levels, this look like it could take a while.
  11. N

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

I just returned to playing this after a long break and finished expert mode. I still haven't unlocked the final weapon and can't figure out how to. The guide on gamefaqs says "all stages have 0% enemy saturation" but I don't understand what I have to do exactly. Anyone else fully complete this...
  12. N

Your Game of the Year 2006

Since it's just about New Years and all the major releases are out, what's been everyone's top pick of the year? All platforms, all genres; what game stands out to you as the best released in 2006? My pick: Mushihimesama Futari (PCB) Official site here Released by premier scrolling shooting...
  13. N

Besides Berserk

I hesitate to call Maruo's work hentai because the word makes me think of tentacles and sailor scouts getting raped; Maruo's stuff isn't like that at all. His style isn't standard manga style and there is nothing really sexually appealing like most hentai attempt to be. He falls under the...
  14. N

Besides Berserk

"Demented" or "scary" aren't the words I would use to describe Berserk, but if those are the manga you're looking for, look no further than Suehiro Maruo. I used to own all of his work and just recently sold almost all of it on ebay, but he has far and away the most twisted comics out there...
  15. N

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

I'm sorry to hear you guys were a bit disappointed with this one, I hope I didn't contribute in getting your hopes up. After all, it is yet another RPG-styled Akumajou so one pretty much knows what to expect. Still, it's easily my favorite in the series since SotN and I'm still having fun with...
Top Bottom