Oburi's latest activity

• Oburi
    This is very interesting and informative (and funny!) to me. As much as I love Japan and it's culture and all the wonderful things it...
  • Oburi
    Oburi replied to the thread SKnet: 20 Years Later.
    Already the final huh. Damn. This was excellent. I love the history of Sk.net. I only visited Sk.net once before finding a superior...
  • Oburi
    Oburi reacted to Walter's post in the thread SKnet: 20 Years Later with Like Like.
    5. Launching Skullknight.NET In August 2000, I acquired my first Young Animal magazine, after signing up for a half-year subscription...
  • Oburi
    Over the years I've found that Berserk fans tend to know very little about its publisher, the magazine in which it is serialized, or the...
  • Oburi
    I watched the entire thing in one go. I'm not really into basketball but reliving that level of pure greatness and uncompromising...
  • Oburi
    Oburi replied to the thread Movies to look forward to.
    Anomalisa was really good too. Stop motion.
  • Oburi
    Oburi reacted to Walter's post in the thread SKnet: 20 Years Later with Like Like.
    4. Black Sun Over Midland (1999-2001) My earliest experiences online were in search of websites that could keep up with my appetite for...
  • Oburi
    Oburi replied to the thread Twin Peaks Returns.
    I've rewatched The Return like 5 times since it aired. Usually it's just as something to put on late at night while I fall asleep. But...
  • Oburi
    Oburi replied to the thread Twin Peaks Returns.
    Insanely awesome theory about a frustrating mystery character from The Return and ... Waldo the bird from season 1?
  • Oburi
    3. How Walter Found Berserk (1999) Berserk and my experience with the internet are fused together. The reason I fell so hard for this...
  • Oburi
    Oburi reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 361 (July 22) with Like Like.
    So I got my physical copy of Young Animal and I can confirm that the old crone is referred to as Volvaba [ ヴォルヴァバ ]. As @puella pointed...
  • Oburi
    2. Berserk on the Nascent Internet (1994-1998) In the process of documenting what the Berserk US scene was like when I started reading...
  • Oburi
    Oburi replied to the thread SKnet: 20 Years Later.
    Who would've thought this online fanbase would not only sustain into 2020 and beyond, but actually grow and flourish over the years. It...
  • Oburi
    Oburi reacted to Walter's post in the thread SkullKast 107 - Gorge (Ep 361) with Like Like.
    Re-edited to make Griff's track cleaner. Sorry to those who have already listened and strained their ears to hear!
  • Oburi
    Oburi reacted to no name's post in the thread SkullKast 107 - Gorge (Ep 361) with Like Like.
    It was a bit hard to hear and understand griffith sometimes.
Top Bottom